The past returns

(Sorry to everyone. I know that I told that I would update it yesterday but didn't as I was very tired and was not having more energy to type. I am extremely sorry for the delay and from now on every Tuesday you all would get an update. Extremely sorry for hurting you all....please forgive me. I hope you all will like this part and if not then also please forgive me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏)

Scene starts in Tejo's room,
The room was dark and her face was tear striken. Her tears had dried up but not her pain. It has been 4 hours since that incident took place. Her past came back. No..there was not any love story in her past. She always loved only Fateh and will always keep loving him but she couldn't deny that her past,her trauma came back. No one knew what happened with her when Fateh left her. Yes,everyone knew that she became totally silent but no one ever asked her why. Everyone thought that it was due to Fateh's sudden exit from her life. Well,that was also not a lie but there was a greater reason there behind her silence. She wanted Fateh there....with her so that she could narrate him all her pain and cry her heart out hugging him tightly but unfortunately Fateh was not there and she couldn't tell anyone else about it as she thought that no one except Fateh would be able to understand her pain...not even Rupy and Satti as they would think what happened with her was her fate but no...it was a pre planned one.

What happened with Tejo? Let's hear it from itself.

Tejo's POV(in mind)
Last year.....when I was enduring the pain of getting deserted by Fateh....I decided to forget him as I was having no hope of his return. Actually there was a small hope but more was the belive that he would not return to her ever. When everything in my life was like an ocean full of pain without Fateh.....my biggest nightmare,Jass Bajwa entered my life. Why my biggest nightmare? Because......

Flashback,
1 year ago,
Ratan Singh College,
Tejo was as usual sitting idol in the staff room and Jasmine was speaking with her continously with a hope that she would speak with her but she didn't. Just then a man in his early 30's came and sat down beside Tejo. The person was revealed to be Jass,Jass Bajwa....a new professor who just joined that day.

Jass: Hello Ms.Tejo.....
Tejo smiled slightly a fake smile and said a small 'hello' in a weak voice.
Jasmine: Wow Mr.Jass! Aapne toh kamal hi kar diya. Itne saalon mein....inn 3 saalon mein pehli baar Tejo boli...thank you so much.
Jass: Arrey yeh toh mera farz tha Ms......
Jasmine: Jasmine.....I am Jasmine. Nice to meet you.
Jasmine shaked her hands with Jass. Jass then forwarded his hand towards Tejo. Tejo shaked the hands with him but Jass was not leaving Tejo's hand. She then forcefully broke the hand shake and left as she didn't felt a good vibe with Jass.

2 days later,
When Tejo was in the ladies' washroom setting the pleats of her saree for a traditional day at the college....Jass entered the washroom and.......
Tejo(covering herself with her saree): Mr.Jass aap.....
Jass: Sorry Tejo jii.......
Saying this Jass left the washroom. Tejo then locked the washroom and set her saree pleats. After that when she was giving award to Jass for the best new coming teacher....Jass was continuously staring at Tejo's waist which was clearly visible. Tejo covered her waist and then left the stage.

Some days went like this and Jass got attracted to Tejo's body very much. One day Jass called Tejo to meet outside saying that he was in a great danger and needed her help immediately. Tejo being a selfless and kind hearted person went to the given address of Jass. It was an old godown. Tejo came inside and as soon as she came inside someone pulled down the shutter blocking Tejo's way of exit which feared her very much.
"Kaun hain?"
"Mr.Jass aap hain kya waha?"
"Hello Tejo....I am here."
The voice came from Tejo's back. Tejo suddenly felt someone cuddling her from the back. She pushed that person. The person was revealed to be Jass.
Tejo: Kya kar rahe ho yeh? Haan?
Jass: Tejo.....main apne aap ko control hi nahi kar paa raha hoon yaar. I got attracted to you from the very first day. You are different from others. I want to make you my own.....come close to me Tejo.
Tejo: TUM PAGAL HO GAYE HO!
Tejo somehow escaped from that place and came back home panting and only to break down in tears. She felt horrible with Jass's touch. She scratched her arms trying to remove the touch of that horrible person. She bathed almost 8 times that day and when she became totally sure that all the touches were washed away....a message striked in her phone. It was a video. Tejo started trembling seeing that video and threw that phone in the room itself. She sat down crying in a room unable to understand what to do next.
Flashback ends.

Tejo's trance broke when suddenly someone opened the door with full force. He was none other than Fateh. Actually he broke the door and saw Tejo sitting on the floor teary eyed. Fateh hugged Tejo tightly to which she started crying hugging him bitterly. In the engagement.....when she saw Jass....she panicked and after that....when Jass revealed what was in that video and what he tried to do with Tejo.....Fateh threw Jass out of the house and then he himself left. This broke Tejo's heart and she thought that Fateh left her again but this time forever but it was not right. Fateh came outside for a reason and then went to his house and after changing he came back to Tejo.

Fateh(hugging Tejo): Tejo....aise ro mat.....main hoon na tumhare saath? Kuch nahi hoga tumhe.
Tejo(crying): Par......vo Jass ka bhai......
Fateh(hugging Tejo): Vo sab main sambhal loonga....you don't worry.
Tejo didn't stopped crying. She took out all her emotions through her tears and Fateh patiently hugged her throughout and listened to all her words.

Rupy(to Satti): Fateh sacchi mein bohot accha ladka hain......
Satti(teary eyed): Sach mein jii....Tejo ko abhi bhi support kar raha hain. Koi aur hota toh ab tak Tejo ko chod deta lekin Fateh ne nahi choda Tejo ko. Isse saabit hota hain ki inn dono ka pyaar saccha hain aur duniya mein kuch bhi ho jaae...yeh dono nahi chodenge ek dusre ka haath.
Rupy nodded positively.
Scene End.

Who is Jass's brother? What happened with him? Will be revealed soon😁