The Return

4 years later,
Scene starts in a field. A girl was sitting there with a pale face. Cool wind was blowing but it blow her pain which she had stored in her heart since 4 long years. The girl was revealed to be Tejo.

It has been 4 years since Fateh left giving immense pain to Tejo. Since that day...Tejo changed a lot. She stopped speaking to everyone. She locked herself in her hand for 2 years but when she heard that her father had an heart attack due to this...she decided to rejoin her job. She went back to do her job but never spoke to anyone. Many people who saw her for the first time thought her to be dumb. Since 4 years she has not spoken even a word. Yeah.....the most talkative person in the whole Moga...didn't speak with anyone in 4 years except with her students. 

Tejo(in mind): Aaj poore 4 saal complete ho gaye Fateh. Har roz main intezaar karti hoon main tumhare laut kar aane ki..lekin tum nahi aate. Kab aaoge tum Fateh? Kya tumhe pata bhi hain ki koi tumhara intezaar kar raha hain....besabri se? Shayad nahi....tumhari nafrat ke aag mein tum shayad mujhe bhool gaye ho Fateh. Lekin main tumhe itni asaani se nahi bhool sakti...kyunki main tumhe apni jaan se bhi badh kar chahti hoon.

Tejo sighed and then rode on her scooty. She went to her college and started teaching. After some consecutive classes.....Tejo came to the staff room to eat her lunch. Some other teachers were also present there.
Jasmine(a teacher): Tejo.....tu toh aaj aane nahi waali thi na?
Tejo didn't said anything.
Jasmine: Accha chal...koi nahi...aa gayi toh yeh taste kar. 
Jasmine offered an Aloo paratha which she prepared herself for the first time.
Tejo ate it and just signaled Jasmine that it's delicious.
Jasmine(smiling): Thank you yaar.......
Sweety( a teacher): Jasmine ma'am....aap na Tejo ma'am ke liye yeh sab bana kar laaya hi mat kijiye. Kyunki aapko vo kabhi appreciate nahi karegi.
Jasmine: Sweety.....please...firse shuru mat ho jaa. Tejo...tu chal yaar mere saath.
Saying this Jasmine dragged Tejo with her. They both came to the canteen to eat their lunch.
Jasmine: Tejo...Fateh ka kuch pata chala?
Tejo looked at Jasmine and then nodded in no. She left after finishing her lunch.
Jasmine(in mind): Baba jii....pichle 4 saalon se na Tejo ne ek lafz nahi bola hain. Please usko uski khushiyaan de do...please.

The full day went like this. Tejo took some consecutive classes and then some extra classes as well. It had been almost evening when Tejo was returning back home.
The road from which Tejo used to return everyday......was under construction so she had to take another lonely route. Tejo was walking through that route when she saw some boys dancing there with alcohol bottles in their hands. They were drunk.
Tejo averted her gaze and started walking fast.
A boy(drunk): Arrey....kaha jaa rahi hain? Humare saath chal...maze karenge.
Another boy(drunk): Haan...itni hot dikhti hain.......fir bhi itni behenji types kyun hain? Chal humare saath...hum tera makeover karte hain.
Tejo started walking fast as they were following her.
While running fast suddenly her leg twisted. Tejo fell down on the road groaning in pain.
The boys came to her and started touching her. Tejo jerked the boy's hand. In anger the boy slapped Tejo hard.
The boy: Yeh....le kar chalo ise.....aaj isko itna dard denge ki yeh chal bhi nahi paaegi kal se.
Tejo: Nahi...chodo mujhe......
Tejo tried to detach her hand from the boys but couldn't. She was dragged into the jungle near by.
Tejo(teary eyed): Dekho.....please mujhe jaane do...maine kya bigada hain tumhara?
A boy: Thappad nahi maarna chahiye tha bas...aur kuch nahi bigada hain tu ne. So...uska badla toh lena hi parega na?
Saying this the boy took out Tejo's dupatta and threw it aside. He then bit Tejo's lip hard due to which blood oozed out from Tejo's mouth. He stepped on Tejo's twisted leg due to which she screamed in pain.
A boy: Yeh bohot chillati hain yaar......iska muh band karo yaar.......
Another boy took out an handkerchief and gagged Tejo's mouth tightly. Tears flew down Tejo's cheeks.
Before the boys could start crossing their limit...they heard police siren.
A boy: Yeh....police aa rahi hain lagta hain....bhaag yaha se.......
Saying this the boy ran. The other boy followed him.
Tejo somehow stood up but couldn't walk due to her swollen foot.
Just then Jasmine came there.
Jasmine: Tejo....dheere dheere uth.....
Tejo tried to stand up but was unable to.
Tejo(teary eyed): Tu yaha kaise?
Jasmine: Actually main yahi se guzar rahi thi...tabhi maine unn ladko ki awaaz suni...toh main dekhne aayi...aur fir koi hatiyaar naa hone ki wajah se...maine police ka siren bajaya apne phone se. Tu chal mere saath...tujhe ghar chod deti hoon...chal.
Saying this Jasmine gave support to Tejo. She somehow made Tejo sit down in her car which she was driving. She then drove the car to Tejo's house.
No one was at home except for Abhiraaj so Jasmine called him up.
Abhiraaj: Tejo! Yeh kaise hua?
Jasmine: Sawaal baad mein pooch lena...abhi Tejo ko araam karne do.
Abhiraaj: Okay...
Abhiraaj took Tejo in his arms and made her lie down comfortably on her bed.
Scene shifts to a house in Bangalore,
A boy was working on his laptop when suddenly he received a call. He picked it up.
The person(on call): Hello.....boliye papa.....
The other person(on call): Beta tu aa raha hain na kal?
The person(on call): Haan papa...main aa raha hoon.
The other person(on call): Pakka na Fateh?
The person(Fateh)(on call): Haan papa....pakka. Aur ab main wahi rahunga.
Khushveer(on call): Accha puttar....tu ne Tejo ke baare mein kya socha hain?
Fateh(on call): Main kal aake aapko batata hoon.
Khushveer (on call): Okay......
Fateh cuts the call.

Fateh's POV
4 saal ho gaye Tejo tumhe dekhe hue. Tum kaisi ho? Tum soch rahi hogi na ki main tumhe bhool chuka hoon lekin nahi....aisa nahi hain aur kabhi ho hi nahi sakta hain Tejo kyunki.......

Just then the door bell rang.
Fateh went and opened the door. It was the delivery boy.
The delivery boy: Sir your order.....
Fateh: Thank you.....
Fateh took the order and then closed the door.

Fateh ate his dinner and slept. Next morning he got up early in the morning and boarded the flight to Punjab. He reached there in 3 hours approx. He took a cab to the Moga.

After entering Moga. Fateh kept his laptop aside and then opened the window of the car. The fresh air barged into the car.
Fateh(looking outside)(in mind): Poore 4 saal beet gaye hain yaha ki mitti par paao rakhe. Pata nahi kaise react karenge sab mujhe dekh kar...especially Tejo. Uska toh dil toda hain maine. Main maanta hoon ki ek wajah se kiya tha maine vo sab lekin...Tejo ka dil toh toda hain maine. Usse maafi toh maangunga....lekin kya vo mujhe maaf karegi? Nahi shayad.....lekin....main apni kosish jaari rakhunga.
Scene End.
Precap: Fatejo meets.