Alpha Bloodlines (Completed)

http://www.wattpad.com/user/kirsty1000

Her Link Above

27 Part Story 12.4M Reads 130K Votes

Brook Mill's is an ordinary 17 year old girl with an older abusive boyfriend, when her boyfriend Trey goes out of town for the weekend her best friend Mel convinces her to go to her brothers friends party. Things take an interesting turn when she meets a beautiful boy at the party and both of them seem to lose control, but it turns out the boy isn't what he appears. He's a shifter, son of an Alpha wolf, he accidentally mates her, marking her as his own. Her boyfriend is set on revenge, can Jayden protect her? and what will it cost him?

My Thoughts.... On The Book

Well... I have just recently started reading this book , a Little Mistakes but we all can get over that the book is very good.... Rate will be 8 only reason its a 8 is because it isn't that long. If you like me I LOVE Longer books but more detailed in longer books. The Story line is great and not to many ''werewolf'' books come alone these lines!

Go Read My Loves!

xoxo

Yes I Know It Has Be Awhile That I Have Added A Book But Like I Said In My LAST NOTE I Was (Am) Still having Problems on FINDING GOOD BOOKS!!

Been On this site around 2 years or so and I've read a lot of them on here and the ones i have in library are either to new to put in here! BUT i am trying to find more an read them!

Thanks Again TO all WHO have FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!! Means A lot and thanks for all the votes and Comments

Have a great Night Everyone

Love Always , BooBoo!