The Gangleader And The TroubleMaker<3

http://www.wattpad.com/user/MissTigress

Her Link Above If you Like TO Read More of Her Storys.

2,777,232 reads 51,612 7,971

(RATED R) "Are all of your friends creepy perverts, or is it just you and pantie sniffer over there?" I thrust my thumb in pantie sniffer's direction. Aiden chuckles under his breath. "You can't trust gang members, Kitten. Especially gang leaders. We can do anything," His voice is dark and low. Almost threatening. I watch as his tongue slips out to swipe over his bottom lip for a second. "Most of the time, we don't even have to use force to get what we want. Eventually, whatever we want comes to us, willingly."

What I Thought Of The Book.

Well.... This Book Is VERY VERY Rated R I Wouldn't Read It if you do not like Sexually Talk Or Any of that Stuff ( Chuckles ) All Around It is a Very Good Book The Writer Is Very Good At What She Does. An It Has A great story Line. There Is A 2nd book to this Book , This Book Is One Of My Favorites... See I Love The Bad Boy Books An This Falls Right Into that and The Girl in This Book Is Very Funny an Doesn't Take Crap shes very laid back and loves to annoy the crap out of Aiden JUST GO READ THIS IS A AMAZING BOOK!!!!

Xox Boo Boo

Ps. IF The writer Reads This I Am Not Stealing Your Book That Isn't My Wish I Am Just Helping The Readers Out And You By Getting More Reads , Comments And Likes (:

Have A Great Day Everyone Love , Life! <3