Incongruous

327,906 Reads ,11,932 Votes ,3,508 Comments 

This Book  Isn't Comepted!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/MissTigress

Her Think Above. (;

"Does this whole mysterious thing work for you?" My words are laced with bitterness. Amusement swims in his mint green eyes after hearing my question. "Work for me how?" "You know." I keep my scathing gaze on him. Unlike others, he doesn't squirm the tiniest bit and merely smirks devilishly at me. "With getting laid. Getting pathetic little girls to run after you and drool over you." "Does the whole bitchy act work for you?" I laugh bitterly for the shortest second. "Who said it was an act?"

My Thoughts on the book.

Well This Book Falls Right Into "Bad Boy" Books i Love Hehe!!

It Deals With alot of abose and if you don't like reading things like that then i couldn't read this book! But If you Do READ it is an amazing book an always keeps me on my toes about whats going to happen next. Shes a great writer and she does well with this book. It is a little Confusing at times because she leaves Storm a Mystery and its cool beacause if you tell to much then the book wouldn't be so good the charters are funny and at times its sad i've prolly cryed twice reading this book! But Its Such a Great Read! So My Lovely's GO Read!

xoxo BooBoo Love, Life!

Thank you all who have Read This and Who Voted. Means A Lot!

This isn't me trying to steal your book at all just trying to help The WATTPAD people to help them find more books! and of course to help you guys get more reads.!

[ Like i've said before if anyone has a book they want to add message me with the book Name auther and your thoughts of the book i will give you full credit! of the page! ]

Thanks again and have a blessed /good day everyone.!