My Highlander , My Love

7,680,038 Reads , 111,272 Votes ,7,616 Comments

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Loulakoulouris

Her Link Above

Description

Kyra was a twenty-one year old young woman, who just finished undergrad school, and was super excited to start law school in September. She was beautiful, vibrant and smart. She was born and raised in America, but Scottish blood ran in her veins. In the summer of 2014, Kyra wanted to visit the country where her ancestors once walked the earth, and she bought herself a ticket to Scotland. Kyra did not know that her fate was already written thousands of years ago, and according to the written prophecies, she was to go back to her homeland, and claim her rightful place as the Princess Druidess, the prophecies never lie, for it is written in stone that she will return. Kyra falls into a time warp and finds herself in the year 1214, and betrothed to a powerfull and handsome warrior, that takes her breath away. Michael was the Prince of the Druids, and cheif to the MacAlister clan, of Castle Lennox of Sterlingshire. Michael was the strongest and most powerful Druid in all of Scotland. He was born to a life of privledge, and bound by ancient laws, he was powerfully arrogant, and feircely sensual, and was loved by all the woman of the land. His life was perfect, until he met his true soulmate, Kyra, and she turned his life upside down. Cheif Douglas Alexander of Bruce Castle Morayshire gifted Prince Michael his daughter, to unite their kingdoms and bring peace once again on their land, but she was a spitfire and untamable, and Michael fought monsters, dark forces and black magic just to claim her heart, and make her his, for he knew that they were destined to be together, and he would stop at nothing to posses her.

My Thoughts on Book..

This Book Isn't Completed But she Updates Alot.

So.... She is A very Talented writer she amazing and wrights very well she doesn't drag on about one subject. This Book Is Very interesting it dates back to the year of 1214 I Normally don't read this type of book but this one caught my eye how detailed the book is. The Story line is amazing and you will get hooked. It is #7 in Fantasy..

Its a little crazy beacuse your reading a book that is based on the year 1214 and how far back that is and the Rules and things back then are not Right. She does very well on wrighting a book that is based that long ago. Sometimes its a little Confusing because of the words they used back then lol but other then that its a great book and she does very well at the story. Go read My Lovelys !! (;

Love, BooBoo

Love,Life

p.s Not Tryng to steal book or rights to it at all. my wish is to help the wattpad readers find books and help you with more reads, comments and votes!

If Anyone would like me to read there book Message me and i will read it and maybe put it in here when i finished it!

Thanks everyone Have a Blessed Day! (: