Annabelle Sadie Rose

Heyyyyyy!  What’s up? 2 years after I ran away from that god forsaken place meaning I was 15 when I ran away from America to Ireland. Life has been really hard. Never knew there are so many dangers! It’s been really tough trying to survive and find a decent meal or a place to sleep. Anyways…  Welcome to Customer Service how may I annoy you today? Just Kidding! :P . Moving on before you send an angry mob my way… Yeah… So I have a very unique personality; one minute I could be all serious then turn left right into sarcasm town. Before my mom died I was funny, cheerful, lively, and carefree a happy little kid. But that was before and now in the present my dad has been drinking all that cheerfulness went down the drain. Anyways my mom was super rich so my dad now has TONS of money. When I say tons of money I mean tons of it! He has enough that he brought special whips for me. Yeah that’s another thing; I’ve been abused since I was 7 or 8. I never been outside the house before or in the real world, never had a phone or internet. So this is really new to me. Only the paper and TV has kept me updated on the world back at the mansion. Let’s just say my dad really sheltered me. 

Anyways to the facts:

 Age: 17 years young ;)  

Birthday: December 15 (just turned 17)

Likes: Music, FOOD! Singing, art, photography, swimming, volleyball, animals, freedom, accents, boys ;)

Dislikes: bees,freezing cold weather, b*tches, and fake people, and wearing tons of make-up. 

Looks: blonde hair with some brown. Small waves in it too. Brown eyes, 5 foot and 6 inches.  

 ·       Never had a boyfriend

·       Has been mute for about 2 and a half years

·       Loves dogs

·       Has always been indoors in the house, only been out when mom was alive

·       Never been to a zoo

·       Her dad always abused her so she ran away to Mullingar.

·       Went to school up to 5th grade then dad took her out

·       Never had a true best friend :( 

======

 To see her see photo at sidee!!!!!!!! :] :]