Diana Kort- New Character :P

Diana Kort

Sup girls and boys? I’m Diana, Diana Kort and I have a very normal life. Well I think it’s rather, normal and nothing above average. But don’t we all think that about or life?

Anyways I’m from Greenland. Ever heard of it? Yes, no, Maybe? And no it’s not a place where everything is green, Okay? It’s very beautiful, and I’m glad I grew up there along with my parents and my brothers and sister.  I have two happily married parents, along with my 2 older brothers, Samuel and Scott, and my younger sister, Kaitlin. Scott and I are actually twins so he’s only older than me by 58 seconds. Just 58 seconds!!!! And he never lets me forget get it. And the weird thing is that that only thing we have in common is blue eyes. I’m short, have long red hair, some freckles, Blue eyes, thin. He’s tall, brown hair, no freckles, blue eyes, and muscular.

But anyways now to the fun exciting stuff.

v  I’m 17 and graduated school early. Yeah I skipped 2nd grade. It didn’t end well.

v  I love having fun and trying new things.

v  I am quite protective; I get it from my brothers LOL.

v  I love my little sister to death. If you hurt her, you’ll be six feet under faster than you can say ‘vanilla’.

v  I love helping anyone and anything. No matter the cost of it I’ll always try to help.

v  I’m single and always have and will always be. I’m so not pretty or good enough for any guy.

v  I have a sense of humor and can take a joke. Other than some people who will get offend.

v  I admit that I’m a tomboy. I refuse to wear dresses and all that.The only jewelry I wear is necklaces.

v  I’m on my Gap year (the year between your senior year and college) so I decided to spend it traveling to new and different places. It’s Awesome !!

v  Ohh yeah before I forget I’m a You tuber on YouTube that’s kind of popular.

Likes: The color teal, Vlogging (vlogging is when you talk about your day  among other things, and upload them to the internet), talking, playing sports, swimming, running, pinterest, and of  course helping others in need.

Dislikes: Jocks and other stuck up people ,being viewed as weak, being left out, spiders, losing(I know, it’s not a good thing to have), and cooking.

I think that’s it!! Byeeeeeee!!  Love you !

Ello! and that's Diana at the side! and i know her eyes are showen green, BUT pretend that they are blue.  okay thats all :) PEACE OUT!