Chapter 3

*Niall’s POV*

I stood behind the slide and watch the beautiful girl on the swing. I watch her watch all the little kids on the playground. She looks happy at seeing them have fun with their families. Then her face goes sad, and her eyes narrow. Huh, I wonder what’s that’s about.  Now, she just looks mad, and while also sad. I wonder why, she looked so happy before; now… she’s mad.  She keeps looking at the happy, joyful kids running around.  Gosh Niall, stalker much? I say to myself.

I watch as Harry as he comes up to her from the side. He says something and she immediately jumps up, and then… falls right into the snow.  She looks up at him, then Harry comes toward her and she crawls away from him. I laugh at this because this is the first time, which I know of; Harry has been rejected by a girl. After she crawled away she stood up, brushed the snow off her, and then proceeded back to her swing. Completely ignoring Harry on the way to it. Harry, dazedat first by her reaction, soon makes his way over to the swing next to her. I watch her face and see its red .Is it red of embarrassment or of the cold? Harry asks her something and she turns her head to him. They stare, and stare at each other. Then he laughs and says something. I move my eyes over to her and she looks sad again. Ohh, I so want to slap him for making her sad. She’s a beautiful girl, she shouldn’t be sad at all.

She looks from him to the ground back to him, then to the ground again. She bends down and draws or writes in it. Mmmm that’s weird, why would she draw something? Ohh my gosh Niall! She probably wrote something! Why would she draw something to him?! Stupid, stupid, stupid Niall! I say inside my head to myself.

Harry looks down at what she wrote; he’s face looks shocked with… sadness? Why is he sad now? He put his arm down to his pocket and takes out what looks like his phone. He’s hands it to her. He asks something and in respond to that she shakes her head. He takes it back and turns it on taps on some things. He gives it back to her and shows her what looks like how to use it. Mmm it’s almost like she doesn’t know how to use it. I say to myself.

She types something in it, very slowly, and shows it to Harry. He smiles and says something to her.  She then thinks about it for a while then types something, a little faster this time than before. He reads it and smiles and nods. Wow he does that a LOT.

She types another thing in the phone and Harry reads it. He looks up from the phone and answers her.  She types another thing in the phone and he reads it. He laughs and answers her. She looks up and looks right at me.

OHH GOD!  I quickly go behind the slide. OHH GOD SHE GOING TO THINK IM A CREEP! I yell inside my head. Liam who was on the monkey bars comes over to me. Must have seen me scared and hide behind the slide.

“You alright, Niall?” Asks Liam standing next to me with confusion on his face.

“Haha! I’m Fine! What makes you think I’m not? I’m just standing by a slide. Nothing can go wrong with that.” I say quickly. Hope he doesn’t notice how nervous I sound.

“Niall, what did u do?” Asks Liam stand in front of me, daring me to lie to his face.

I give in and tell him the truth how I was spying on this girl.

“Where is she?” He asks. I point to the swings and see her and Harry.

“Wow, she is beautiful,” Says Liam. I don’t know why but, that made me jealous. I don’t even know her and I like her! That is messed up!

“Well other than staring at her like a creeper, why not go talk to her.” Liam says after he stopped talking to her.

“Wh-“I didn’t even get to finish and Liam pushed me out from behind the slide. I look at her and see she’s already looking at me.  I stand up straight and ran back behind the slide, but Liam comes out a little and keeps me from hiding.