Chapter 5

Niall’s POV 

After I found out that Diana was kidding, No, thanks to the guys.  We all decide to stay. Well more like I had to beg to stay here.

*flashback 10 minutes ago*

“Hey Liam?” I ask.

“What?” He asks turning to me on the swing next to Annabelle. I returned next to her after Diana said she was just messing with me.

“Can we, like, maybe stay here for a while?” I ask pleading, “We have time too, Its only 1:00 o’clock.” I quickly add.

“Niall… Fine we all can stay.”

“Yay! Tank you Lee-yum!” I yell and give him a big hug.

“Yay! Thanks Lee-yum!” Louis mocks and hugs him too.

“Mmhm now off, both of you!” He says, trying to push our arms off. I finally let go, after making him suffer a little more. Then a minute later Louis does too.

“Diana, you staying too?” Harry asks.

“No. I just came to yell at Niall and watch squirrels.” She says and rolls her eyes.

Harry just sticks his tongue out like a kid.

“Annabelle, you too?” Zayn asks, finally speaking up.

I turn and look at her, along with everyone else. She’s doesn’t do anything for a moment, then she nods yes.

“WoooooHooooo! Now we can all go to know each other and have a party!” Louis says , extremely  excited to have a day off…Again.

Go and sit down next to Annabelle, while Louis rambles on about all the stuff we can do.

“Sorry about hurting you earlier,” I whisper awkwardly not knowing what to do.

I hear move next to me and then feel her warm hand on my shoulder. I look up and see she’s already looking at me. And her eyes seem to say “It’s Okay”.

I smile at her, and she lightly smiles back.

Yayyy making progressing. Oh gosh I sound like a teenage girl.  

“Yo guys come on, Louis is apparently in charge and says that we all have to get to know each other and blah blah blah. So were playing a game now, according to him.” Zayn says.

And I just now notice that everyone did leave. They all moved over under the trees, 10 meters away.

“Alright, let’s go.” I say and stand up, Annabelle following my movements.

And with that all three of us walk over to play whatever Louis has come up with.

Oh joy. Hopefully not a repeat of last time we played a game Louis found. We do not want to end up walking around a zoo soaking wet, while finding all the hidden water balloons. Yeah, was not good. The only one who enjoyed the game was-Louis. 

*End of Flashback, Present Time*

Niall’s POV:

We all sit down in a circle under the big oak tree. First is, Diana, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Me then Annabelle next to Diana.

“Alright so I was thinking that we all could play spin the bottle, and make each other do stupid stuff… like hump the tree-.” Louis rambles but gets cut off by Diana.

“Louis! There are young people, who don’t know what that mean. And by young I mean Annabelle.” Diana says with her hands over Annabelle’s ears so she can’t hear.