-1-

Finney's POV:
I could hear my clock going over and over, waiting for me to click the button. I didn't want to get up, but also didn't want to hear that sound ringing throught my ears. I push myself from the bed, sitting up. I hit the button, which made me shocked because I didn't mean to hit it.

I get up, dragging myself to the bathroom. The lights made my vision go crazy. My eyes quickly adjusted to it. I splash my face with cold water, which gave me a lot more energy.

I wore the clothes that i picked yesterday for today. I rushed over to gwen's room, knocking on the door frantically. When i opened the door, i was suprised that she was awake playing with her barbies.
"Breakfast?" I ask, wanting her to come downstairs with me.
"Yeah" she softly says, putting her barbies into where it was.

I chose cocoa puffs for breakfast because it was the only cereal we had at home. Gwen and I awkwardly ate our cereals and get out throught our front door.

When i looked at the driveway our dad's car wasn't there, which wasn't a suprise because he leaves early and comes late.

"God dammit, now we have to go to this hell for 5 days. And this never ending cycle is killing me. I wish winter break comes soon." Gwen kept complaining about how school is annoying.

Finally we reached our school. Robin was leaning on the school fence. He seemed like he was waiting for someone.
"Hey Finn! And Gwen of course." Robin says walking up to us
"Hey, well i gotta go to class since it starts way earlier than you guys, bye." Gwen says walking off.
"Bye!!" I say, waving to her.
"Bye Gwen" robin says.
"Uhm Finn, can you stay over at my house again? You know that we have math exam on Friday? I need to study on that." Robin says waiting for me to answer.
"Woah woah. The Robin Arellano wants to study? Thats new." I say, my eyes wide open.
"Whatever, so yes or no?" He asks
"Yeah sure" i say putting a smile on my face.

We push open the school doors and go to our lockers. I quickly get my notebook and books. I just didn't want to get caught by the trio again. And if lucky robin might fight them off but i didn't want him to get into a fight and get any bruises or such. I was actually worried about him.

I choose a seat in the back and put my notebooks on the desk. I had nothing to do so i went to the restroom. There they was 'the trio', talking beside the sink. I tried to get out of the restroom but they had caught me.

"Hey Finney!" Matty says.
I slowly turn to them.
"Why are you running away? Scared?" Buzz says as the other two starts laughing. I didn't say anything, i just looked down at my shoes. Then Matty had punched me in the stomach. Making me stumble to the wall, sliding down the wall, hugging myself.
"Fag, don't ever come into this bathroom again." Says Buzz. "Yeah and if you tell your boyfriend it will be worse." Matt says. And then matt started kicking me in the stomach. God i wished Robin would actually come in and fight the shit out of them. But he didn't.

After a few minutes they stopped. "Do you understand?!" One of them said. I couldn't see who it was since my vision became blurry. I slowly nod. All three of them had left the restroom. And i was there sitting alone on the schools dirty floor.

After some minutes i get up. It wasn't very easy. It hurt, like every part of my body. I go up to the sink and wash my hands then my face.

When i got out of the restroom, the halls were quiet which meant the class had started. I run to the classroom, softly knocking on the door.
"Sorry." I say
"Why were you late?" Mr. Owen says.
"Uhh" I couldn't think of something.
"Well it seems that you are getting detention Mr.Blake." Mr. Owen says.
I just slowly walk up to my desk. There was Robin sitting beside my desk, waving at me.

"What happened, Finn? Are you okay? I've been waiting for you!" He says having a worried look on his face.
"Nothing, i just had to give Gwen something." I say, like i said I didn't want Robin to fight with them again. "Its them right." Robin frowned. "Uh no! Its not them, Robin." I say. "Tell me the truth, Finn." He says. "I am telling the truth!" I say. Robin stared at me for a few seconds then just nodded.

"You don't have to lie to me, Finn. I saw them punching and kicking the shit out of you." He says looking down at his shoes.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"Yeah, and i got detention for beating the hell out of them. Mr. Johnson had caught me." He says
"Oh" was the word that came out of my mouth. I actually didn't want to lie to him. But he had caught me.
"I was testing if you would actually tell the truth, Finney." He said before turning back to his notebook. It was weird, he had never called me 'Finney' before. Was he mad that I didn't tell him the truth, or was he mad at them for beating me?

I really didn't know what to say so i just started copying off the board on my notebook. It was silent. Usually me and him would pass notes but he didn't pass any note to me. So i sent a note to him.

'You bored?' Was written on it. He looked at the note and put it inside his desk. He didn't even answer me! He was acting weird. It was not my fault getting beaten. But it was wrong for telling him a lie. But i had a reason to lie. Didn't i? All of these questions were running through my mind. I couldn't focus.

____________________________________
Well first episode done!! Ill update the next episode as soon as possible!

-Oyukk
1048 words!