-5-

Robin's POV:

I DID NOT feel like getting up at all but mom would be mad if im late for school. So i get up wash my face and teeth, choosing some basic grey green-ish top with flared jeans.

I rush downstairs, before getting a jacket incase i get cold. Mama had my breakfast ready for me on the table with orange juice next to it. When i checked the time it was 8:10am and my class starts at 8:30am. I quickly eat the food and ran to the front door.

I sprint to school like there was a fucking cop chasing me or something. When i got there i stopped to get a few breath. It turns out i had 5 minutes left to get my notebook and reach to the class.

I was late. I mean what can i say? When i panic I can't really do things. I struggled to open my locker and actually got the wrong notebook, so i had to run back to my locker and continue my way to class.

"Mr.Arellano you are late again! Detention this Saturday!" Ms. Julia spoke as she pointed her fingers at me.
'Come on the second time this week?! And also on the weekends?!' I thought
"Sorry, traffic." I say, cracking my knuckles, it was awkward, i was standing there and everybody was looking at me.
"No more excuses, you still have an attention!" She was spitting her spits everywhere when she spoke, that shit was disgusting.

I went to my assigned seat, which was next to Finney. It was awkward but its not like i care anyway. But i kept waiting for Finney's answer. Did he like me back? or not. Was he supportive? or not.

I copy the thing that was on the board. It was actully the first time i had ever concentrated this much in Ms.Julia's class before.

THE BELL RANG so i quickly rather my things and rush out of the classroom, heading to my locker. Finney had actually made me going crazy.
"Hey Robin, wanna walk with me to lunch?" I've heard someone behind me. When i turned around it was Billy.
"Oh hey, man. Yeah sure." I reply to him also adding a nod with it.
"So, i've heard you confessed to Finney... is that true?" Billy asked having a smug grin on his face.
"Dude shush!" I say looking around if anyone was around us, "yeah..its true" i say, swinging my hands around me with a motion as i speak.
"Soo??? What did he say? Are yall dating? If yes when?-" " No! None of that happened! We arent dating! He just did not give me a full answer, thats it." I shrugged, looking down while also slowly walking.
"Thats it? Hm i imagined more than that then." He sounded dissapointed.

THE REST OF the day was alright. He had just came out of school, walking his way to his house, when he saw this black van turning right behind the corner. He had bad feelings just by looking at it. So, he started fast-walking. Finally he reached his destination, hurriedly opening his door and locking it. He sighed in relief as he flopped down on the couch.

After a few minutes later he had been looking for something to eat since he was too lazy to cook. He decided to go to the Grab N' Go before his mom came home.

WHEN HE PUSHED through the doors he saw Vance by the pinball game. Vance had always spent his time there, trying to win over his high-score. When he walked through the first aisle there it was some drinks. And when he walked through the third aisle it was chips and biscuits. Then the last aisle came, when he turned he saw Finney reaching over to grab something. Robin instantly hid away from Finney. It would be awkward if they had met. So, Robin decided to get some chips and sprite. He had been rushing, he really was wishing that Finney wouldn't see him.

"Motherfucker! You fucked with my game!" Robin heard, turning his head to the pinball game seeing Vance throw a kid to the newspapers.
"Hey!" The curly haired kid yelled while bringing his knife out from his pockets.
"Come here, bitch!" Vance shouted, dodging the knife, grabbing the curly haired kids arm with his one hand, while punching his face with his other hand, then hitting his stomach with his knee as the other kid starts to give up, easily.
Then the kid who got thrown off to the newspaper had gotten up, chocking Vance from behind, the curly haired kid had also gotten up, they were ganging up on Vance but he kicked the curly heared kid's stomach two or three times. Then he used his elbow to punch the newspaper thrown off kid. Vance had brought the kid to his front, grabbing his t-shirt, throwing him down to the ground harshly, once again. After he did that he grabbed the curly haired kid by his collar, "dont fuck with me again!" In an aggressive tone, punching his head to head, dropping him, and flipping him off. It had happened so fast. Then later Robin had heard police sirens around the place, the cashier must have called them. They were taking Vance away and Finney was opening the door for them. It wasn't even Vance's fault.

He hurriedly wait for the cashier. "Uhm, that would be $5.25." Her voice was shaky, but remained calm.
"Okay here you go." He said, giving her the emergency money he had with him.

"Robin? What are you doing here?" Finney spoke up, while chuckling to himself.
"Just buying something to eat." Robin replied, he really wanted to get out of there as soon as he can.
"Oh yeah. Well do you maybe want to come over at my house after school tommorow?" He asked
"I-uh im actually busy tommorow." Robin replied, he wasn't actually busy but still did not want to hang out with Finney again.
"Oh..well i was thinking we could catch up sometime you know?" He sounded disappointed with Robin's reply.
"Yeah, i've got to go now, bye." Robin said grabbing my thing and walking over to the exit.
"Bye, Robin!" Finney said right before Robin had left.

____________________________________

-Oyukk!!
-i just had to add the most satisfying
fight scene here.🤯

༺❦༻