-3-

Robin's POV: Past
"God dammit, i-uh, i really like you, finn. I've liked you ever since i've met you. You're like the most caring, loyal, friend i've ever had. And with your pretty blonde hair and brown eyes that i can't take away my eyes from, its just really really hard to concentrate." I said.
Shit. Did i really said all that? Oh my god. What is Finn gonna think now?
"W-what?" Finn said.
"Uhm. Im so sorry, finn. I didn't mean to say all that" i say.
"I-i think i have to go now since its late" he said.
Was he disgusted that i liked him? Was he not supportive. Suddenly i felt tears in my eyes, but when i wiped it finney was gone. He had left.
" Wait, you're already going? Wait up, finn!" I shouted but he had already left.
More tears had been forming in my eyes, filling up and streaming down my cheeks.
"Robin? Todo bien?" my mom said slowly walking down the stairs (Robin? Everything alright?)
"Ese era Finney?" she said (Was that Finney?
"Sì mama, y todo está bien, solo me golpeé el dedo del pie" i said, running back to my room (Yes mom, and everything is okay, i just stubbed my toe)

I was sobbing, crying, bawling my eyes out like a fucking crybaby, which i probably was. I knew that Finney would ignore me, so i should just ignore him and act like nothing ever happened today, yeah that...will be great.

Present
Soon i was snoring in my bed. Then i heard ringing, it was my alarm clock. I hit the button and drag myself up, balancing my way to the bathroom.

Then i quickly change up and go downstairs.
"Estás bien?" mom said, while frying some eggs. (You okay?)
"sí, pero mi dedo del pie todavía me duele de alguna manera" i lied. (Yes, but somehow my toe still hurts.)
I really did not like lying to my mom. I mean i tell her everything, but I couldn't tell her about this one.

I eat my eggs and get my backpack. Mom and i had an awkward silence between us in the car.

I awkwardly say bye to mom and walk to the schools entry. I push open the door and look down, i really did not want to have any eye-contacts with anyone. I get to my locker, grab my english notebook.
I kept thinking about that conversation. I could not forget about it.

At lunch i went over to bruce sitting with billy, talking about something.
"Hey guys" i said
"Oh hey, whats up with you and finn?" He said.
Did he actually know what happened? Did Finney tell him?
"What?" I say
"He seemed a bit quiet today, usually you guys would follow eachother everyday talking to eachother but today.." he paused.
"Oh, well nothing have happened between us. Its okay, everything is fine!" I say, poking my fork to my food.
"I sense that something has happened between you guys" billy said
"God, i said nothing happened! Why can't you guys get it?!" I say, grabbing my tray moving somewhere else. They were difficult, i was trying to forget about it but they kept saying that shit.

While trying to find an another table to sit, i saw Finn walking in my direction.

Finney's POV:
There he was walking in my direction. He looked tired, his eyes were all puffy and red, it seemed like he had been crying all night.

When i tried to say hi while walking past him, he just ignored me, and the fact that he did not even look at me! He was acting like nothing had happened yesterday!

When i walked up to bruce and billy, they had a worried look on their face.
"Whats up guys" i said
"Oh hey." Billy spoke
"Hi, whats up with you and robin? I had just asked him that question but he-" billy stopped bruce, whispered something in bruce's ear.
"Right, im not allowed to say." Bruce said
"What? Come on you guys! Tell me!!" I said
"Im sorry finney, but we can't." Billy said.
"Okay fine, if it is really a secret." I said, eating my food. Did Robin tell them about yesterday's situation? Did they know?

After lunch we had some time left so i decided to chat Robin if we could meet up infront of the library.

____________________________________
@rarellano

Hey, you wanna meet up?
Infront of the library?
rarellano has seen this message at 12:27 pm
____________________________________

Did Robin just ignored me? Was he mad that i left yesterday? I was probably overthinking. I mean he could be busy or something. But usually he chats right after i send him a message.. Ill just try to find him.

After like a 10 minutes or more, i finally found him, sitting infront of his locker.
"Hey, why'd you ignore my message?" I said, sitting right next to him.
"I was busy." He said.
"Oh, what were you doing?" I asked him.
"Its none of your fucking business." He said, getting up and started walking away.
"Wait up, robin!" I say, quickly getting up, following him.
"Why are you following me? Shouldn't you be at
Mr. Johnson's class?" He said
"Well yeah, but i want to talk to you." I say
"About what?" He asked
"About yesterday!" I said, whisper-yelling.
"Well im actually busy, so we'll talk later." He said continuing to walk away.
"But i want to talk about it now!" I said. Why was he being so hard to talk to? Usually he makes time for me. But now he is acting like a total different person.
"God dammit, Finney. I said i was fucking busy, couldn't you take the hint that i do not want to talk to you!" He yelled at me.
"I-uh, you've changed Robin, I can't believe you." I said running away from him, getting into the closest bathroom i could find. I really thought he liked me, he even said it. But today he is acting such a total jerk, and like nothing has happened yesterday!

Then i heard a loud knock on the stall. When i opened the stall, Vance Hopper was there.
"You okay, bud? I've seen- wait are you crying? What happened?!" He asked me
"Its just that.. robin has been acting like a fucking jerk and treating me like shit today!" I said.
"Oh that motherfucker" he mumbled in his breath.
"Come on, lets wash your face. You don't deserve him, Finney. Im telling the truth, your way better." He said.
"Thanks" i softly whispered.
____________________________________

Im so sorry for the cliffhanger but i'll post the next part soon!!
-Oyukk
-1127 words