-6-

ROBIN WAS WALKING his way to school when he heard a snickering behind him.
"Oh i heard that his faggot bestfriend or boyfriend had stopped being friends with him. Finney Blake is such a loser no wonder he has only boy-friends." They spoke making sure that Robin heard that.
"What did you just say?" Robin turned around, seeing it was Moose and his dumbass friend.
"Just speaking the facts. What? You gonna beat me up for your little boyfriend?" Moose giggled making kissing sounds.
"First of all he is not my fucking boyfriend and oh i will beat the shit out of you, Moose." Robin said shaking his head.
"You think you are so though, huh?" Moose raised an eyebrow. At this point, some kids have gathered around them waiting for them to start fighting. Even Finney and Gwen was there, just because Gwen wanted to see the fight so badly.
"Let's find out" Robin said, tilting his head.
"I will pound you, like a snail you slimy little b3aner"
Moose started giving Robin a look, while spitting out some shit out of his mouth.
"Then do it. Unless you're scared." Robin spoke with a stern look on his face. Moose seemed to be offended by Robin's sentence, he swung first but Robin managed to dodge it, grabbing Moose's backpack, kicking it to his stomach and throwing it away on the ground. Right after that Robin had swung his legs to Moose's face, making him swirl to the pole that was behind him.

Robin was glad he could do that kick. He had been practicing infront of the TV. Practicing like crazy until he sweat.

Moose grabbed the pole for a few seconds, regaining his energy. While Robin was waiting for Moose to turn back to him. Moose tried to swing again but Robin shielded himself with his one arm whilst using his other arm to punch his stomach. Moose started swinging again at Robin for a few times, but Robin grabbed his hand and turned his body to the top, dropping him hard on the ground. When Moose had gave up, Robin stood on his one knee, using his left hand to grab Moose's collar while using his other hand to punch him right in the face. Everytime Robin punched Moose, the other kids gasped. Some kids were still saying the things over and over.
"Get him Robin!" "Get him!" That was all Robin heard.
"Lets go" Finney said, after blood started to leak out of Moose's nose and mouth.
"Holy shit." Gwen was shocked to be honest. She was happy that Robin finally had beat Moose.
"Lets go. Lets go!" Finney said repeating himself but louder this time, also pulling Gwen.

After Robin was done, he got up and walked straight to school. He was shit happy that he shut him off.
Blood was dripping from his knuckles like crazy. School starts like 5 minutes later, so he had no time to band-aid himself that quickly. If he could, he could, but he couldn't be late or he will get suspension.

AFTER FINALLY WHAT seemed like hours the
bell rang. Robin took his time putting his stuff away since his right hand hurt. He left his backpack in his locker and got a duct-tape. Robin rushed over to the nearest bathroom. Before going in, he heard someone.

"What are you going in our bathroom, huh?"
"See the sign? It says boys"
" yeah boys, not fags."
Robin decided to enter it since he was still bleeding.
When he entered he saw Matt,Buzz,Matty and.......
Finney?!

All of them stared at Robin like he was wearing a clown costume or something.
"Dipshits, move." Robin said in a annoyed voice, which made the three making a path to the sink.
Robin gave a look to Finney.
"Hey Finn...Whats happening?" Robin said while turning on the water.
"Just..keeping on and keeping on i guess." Finney spoke looking at the three.
"Uh huh." Robin had an idea that would scare the three. "Moose got some damn sharp teeth, knuckles bled all through first period." Robin started washing his bloody knuckles. Whilst the three gave eachother a look, deciding to head out.
"Wait..." Robin paused while grabbing some tissues.
"Fuck with Finn again. I fuck with you." Robin looked at the three before continuing to grab the tissues. Matt nodded while looking down at the ground. The three had still been standing there waiting for Robin to say something. Robin realised that the three wasn't leaving. "You can leave now" he said also nodding. The three had left quickly.

WHEN THEY LEFT, Finney decided to finish his business.
"Thank you" Finney said while looking to the wall
Robin looked over to Finney and quickly turned around before Finney noticed.
"You are gonna stand up for yourself one of these days." Robin was done wetting the tissues putting it on his knuckles.
"Yeah i know." Finney said, looking at Robin and back to the wall. There was a short silence between them but the sounds of the tape going around Robin's knuckles.
"Hey why'd you fight Moose?" Finney asked full of curiosity.
"He was just shit talking. Im pretty sure he backed down..nope!" Robin chucked, also Finney joining.
"I was so suprised when he swung to be honest!" Robin said with a huge smile on his face. He had missed this. He had missed talking with Finney. He missed sharing smiles with Finney. He missed laughing with Finney.

"I mean, did you have to? It looked like you really hurt him." Finney said, walking to the sink. Robin shoulders to one of the stalls. "I was just gonna knock his ass down, whale on him a little bit. But that wouldn't draw no blood. In a situation like that, the more blood the better. For the crowd you know?" Robin paused to rip off his tape. "It makes you a stronger point." Robin said looking at the blonde. Finn was nodding at Robin's every sentence.
"I've seen texas chainsaw massacre friday night! You seen it?" Robin decided to change the topic before Finney asks what Moose was walking about.
"That movie is rated R! My dad will never take me to see that" Finney said, throwing his used tissue to the garbage can.
"My uncle takes me to the drive-in. We see everything" Robin said with a excitement in his voice
"But man..that movie...its the best, ever!" Robin had a wide smile on his face. Probably because he was talking about his favourite movie.
"Better than 'Enter the dragons'?" Finney said adding a chuckle to the end.
"Well okay, maybe second the best." Robin laughed, Finney joining in.
"You know im gonna see a Bruce Lee movie one day.... When it comes on tv you know?"
"Yeah! Yeah you will...." Robin thought about it before saying. "Hey um, you got time to stop by my house after school?" Robin said while clutching his fists hard.
"Is it math again?" Finney said
"Mr. Johnson talks to fast. He doesn't explain it. Not like you. Can you walk me through it? If i get an another F im suspended." Robin spoke up while walking over to Finney to get closer.
"Sure" Finney nodded

Robin actually did not need help with math, he just needed to talk to Finney about the thing, clearly. He just needed to get it over with soon.

____________________________________
-Oyukk
-this is probably the longest chapter
i've ever wrote.

༺❦༻