Goodbye Goiky...

Leafy's POV

"Wait, HUH!?" Firey said. "People can just BE FRIENDS with Leafy?" Firey questioned.

"Even though she STOLE Dream Island!?" Firey said out loud.

My eyes widened and my mouth is agape. 'How could he say that!?' I thought to myself.

"She WHAT!?!?" Eggy said.

{At night}

'Maybe I shouldn't be here, I mean- I STOLE dream island! Maybe I should just leav-' I thought.

"Hey, Leafy-" Coiny said.

"Okay! I'm done sulking for now!" I say immediately getting up. 'That was close-' I thought.

"Wait, what? You can just decide that?" Coiny asked.

"It's become so routine lately that it's starting to bore me!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeesh." Coiny said looking away for a second before saying. "Anyway, me and the rest of the living Losers were gonna ask Four to bring back our dead teammates." Coiny said.

"Wanna come?" He added.

"Y-you'd really let me do that?" I asked smiling.

{After the whole thing with Four}

After Clock walks away everyone else walks away to do their own business leaving me standing in place.

I look over to Four and they were also still here. 'Maybe I should leave. It's not like anyone actually likes me here...not with Firey reminding everyone that I stole dream island.' I thought.

I walked over to Four. "Hey uh, Four?" I said.

"Yeah?" They answered.

"I want to..uh...quit." I say hesitating a bit.

"...What." Four said.

"Quit, I want to quit....the show.." I say looking away with an apologetic smile on my face.

"Why?" Four asked.

"I- uh- I've always wanted to make my own show! So I want to pursue my dreams!" I said with a smile as I made up an excuse on the spot.

'Yeah! I'll make my own show...!' I thought as I imagined what it would be like. To make my own show and to explain challenges to my very own contestants.

"Hmm....." Four hums as They narrow their eyes at me. "Fine." Four accepts.

"Please, I just want to- wait really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I might lose a contestant but it's fine. I look forward to any meet-n-greets with your own show in the future then." Four said with the same smile on their face.

"Thank you! Oh but could you not tell the others that I'm making my own show? I want it to be a secret..." I said.

"Sure." Four said.

"Thanks Four! I'll pack up and get going now!" I said with a smile on my face.

I quickly walk away and go to "The Losers" team house to go pack my things.

'Everyone should be asleep by now so I need to be quiet...' I thought as I grabbed my suitcase.

I opened the suitcase and I packed my things in the suitcase. After I was done I zipped the suitcase closed and quietly went out of my room.

I carefully went down the stairs to not make any sound. When I finally get out of the house I closed the door slowly so it doesn't get slammed closed by itself.

After that I take one last look at "The Losers" team house before turned around and started walking to the shore.

{At the shore}

"There should be a boat around here somewhere..." I said to myself.

I looked around and I spot a fishing shack along with a few boats with motors.

"There!" I exclaimed.

I walked over to the shack and grab a canister or two just in case I run out. "Alright, I should be good to go!" I said.

I dragged the boat to the shore and put my suitcase in the boat along with the canister of oil.

I push the boat into the water and I get on before it gets too far. I start the motor and start driving straight ahead.

"I guess I'll just drive straight ahead and hope I run into an Island!" I said with a smile.

I turn around and look at Goiky one last time.

"Goodbye, Goiky...." I whispered sadly already feeling homesick. I turn back around "I think I should call my island Aloha Island!" I said.

"Well then, Aloha Island here I come!" I cheered.
================================
I'M BACKKK!!!
Anyways I'll post the other story late and I'll work on this one too-