Ordered

2 days ago....

The contestants were chatting amongst each other as normal but there was something off....

Leafy hasn't shown up at all.

Firey's POV

'Where is Leafy? She'd usually be bothering everyone and bragging to them about how 'nice' she is......Wait, why should I care!?' I thought.

"Have you seen Leafy?" Pin asked me.

"Uh, no? Why should I know?" I said a little rudely.

"I'm pretty sure Four is going to explain the challenge soon but Leafy is no where to be seen! I've looked everywhere!" Pin said.

"Oh well, I'll just ask the others." Pin sighs and walks away. "Hey Icy, have you seen Leafy?" I heard her ask Ice cube.

'No one has seen Leafy? Weird...' I thought.

"PUDGY!?!?!?!?!!?" I heard Four shout.

"YOU THINK THIS IS PUDGY!?!?!" Four shouted at Basketball and then turned into something and chased Basketball.

{After the whole elimination and split with Two}

Four's POV

"YOU'RE GONNA SWITCH TO TWO'S SHOW TOO AREN'T YOU X?" I asked X tearing up.

"Well Four it's..I mean- it's hard to-" X tries to explain.

"GO!..JUST GO!" I said crying.

"Don't worry Four, I'll always appreciate the value of your bfb." Gelatin said having his arm around me and beatboxes.

"Great." I groaned as he beatboxes.

{At the Pillary Ruins}

"Four! Can you just tell us what's going on with the competition? So many of us are VERY confused." Taco asked.

"Uh, agreed..." Ruby said.

"Ruby put your timetables away." Taco said pushing Ruby away.

"Four! Clarification PLEASE!" Taco said. "Um..Hello? Four?" Taco said waving her hand infront of my face.

"Hm, they seem unresponsive." Taco said as she gets pushed aside by Firey.

"Step aside Taco! I know what Four needs right now!" Firey said.

"Doo doo doo doo doo!" Firey sung as he walks towards me. "Four! What's wrong? You look depressed!" Firey said looking worried.

"Oh, I don't know! I just don't know what I am! Where my co-host is!" I answered.

"Then let's go to the- wait what?" Firey said and he gets pulled aside by Taco.

"Four, did you just ask where your co-host is?" Taco asked.

"Yeah! Where's X?" I asked. "Four, you TOLD X to leave you! And we know exactly where he is." Taco said crossing her arms.

{After the whole talk}

"Well Balloony! I saved your life all those years back! Don't you wanna help me get X?" I asked. my hand around his head.

"No." Balloony replies and I frown.

"What about you, Blocky?" I asked Blocky back to smiling.

"No!" Blocky said and I get sad.

"Bubble?" "No.."

"Firey?" "No."

"Gelatin?" "Nope."

"Leafy? Oh wait, Leafy's gone."

"Loser?" "Nope."

"Wait, Leafy's gone!?" Taco asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you." I said not too bothered about Leafy.

"I'm sure she's okay. Now help me find X!" I said.

Leafy's POV

"Yep! Alrighty, thanks!" I said over the phone.

I had just ordered some materials for building. The guy on the other side of the phone said that it should arrive in a week or so.

"Hm, so what should I do now?..." I said thinking about what to do.

"Oh yeah! I need to cut down some trees and get the wood!" I said.

"I'll need to cut down some trees to get a clear some land for building! The wood will also be useful!" I said walking over to my suitcase and taking out my axe.

"Time to start chopping!" I said and swing my axe against a tree.

After multiple swings the tree starts to fall and I quickly get out of the way the tree is falling.

"Whew! Looks like I'll have to get to work!" I said and continued chopping down trees.

{5 hours later}

I lie down on the ground panting heavily. "Haa... I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow... it's been a while since I've exercised...ugh." I groaned on the ground.

My axe is stuck into a tree trunk that I've previously chopped down.

"This will be harder than I thought..." I panted.

"I shouldn't force myself! I should go rest up, it is getting dark!" I said my eyelids suddenly getting heavy.

"I need to...get.." I mumbled trying to keep my eyes open.

"Up..." I fell asleep.

......

===============================
Anddd another chapter done!!!

Sorry this took so long haha