How To Gaslight your Friends Who Love Each Other To Actually Date

Wooyoung, of course, was not going to convince anyone to stay quiet about Changbin's sad gay love poems.

Look, this Hyunjin guy was cool and really pretty and super super kind – but he somehow still hadn't noticed that Changbin was like, immortally in love with him. And Changbin, as much as Wooyoung loved him, was an awkward potato (derogatory) when it came to interacting with his crush.

Wooyoung was a man of opportunity. He'd bought San and Felix tickets to One Direction's concerts the second they went on sale, because otherwise they'd have been sold out and San and Felix would have cried about it. He'd seen Chan, one of Changbin's best friends, look sadly after a couple of cute dogs as they ran towards their owner, and introduced him to Yunho and Soobin, his Emotional Support Tall People. Chan's mental health had improved rapidly.

Hell, Wooyoung took all the credit for getting Seonghwa and Hongjoong to admit their feelings to each other. (Though it did involve knocking them both unconscious, relocating them to Las Vegas, dropping them into a bed naked, and faking them a wedding certificate. The rings he glued to their fingers were the cherry on top. Drastic times had called for drastic measures.)

And getting Changbin and Hyunjin together had been on Wooyoung's To Do List for centuries. He'd tried and failed countless times. The One Bed strategy had horribly failed, the jealousy act had backfired spectacularly, the literal love curse hadn't even been noticed, the fucking arranged marriage had fallen apart – though that had been because the official Wooyoung had hired had had a family emergency, which had disrupted all his careful planning and they didn't end up scheduling a new date. And now this? This was the opportunity of the millenium. It was going to be perfect.

And if he could embarrass his best friend in the process, well. Nobody had to know.