Epilogue

Because he was a Vampire, he escaped unseen by CCTV. And because his friends were occupied and baffled into silence (and caught in the sticky situation of talking to Jieun, a human), nobody followed him – which gave him some time to get his affairs in order.

He arrived at his and San's shared flat, out of breath.

"Sanie?"

San cracked the bedroom door open, and came out wrapped in a blanket. "Wooyoung?"

For a moment, all Wooyoung wanted to do was join San in bed and take a well deserved nap, but –

"I need to fake my death, fast," he said. "Changbin and Hyunjin confessed to each other."

"And are those two very different statements somehow... related?" San rubbed sleep from his eyes.

"Maybe?"

San sighed. "Nobody knows we live here, so can this wait until we've both had something to drink and a nap?"

Wooyoung considered this. It was true; he kept a flat of his own for appearances, it was there that everyone would search first. San did the same. Here, in their shared home, registered under fake names and fake identities nobody but them knew, their friends wouldn't find them. Yeosang would, but Yeosang would also laugh so hard he'd fall to the floor once he heard the full story of Wooyoung's schemes, so that was okay. Yeosang knew about them, and knew not to tell anyone.

San and Wooyoung had been together for so long and not even Seonghwa knew – so, yes, Wooyoung could wait a couple days with his dramatic escape to Australia.

And, hell – maybe what he and San needed was a vacation. The last weeks had been stressful, and amazing, and fun, but Wooyoung also wanted to turn into a bat and move into an abandoned castle in Romania.

"Yeah, my love," Wooyoung agreed and smiled softly. He crossed the room to take San's hands. "I'd never say no to a drink and a nap with you."

San smiled, and kissed him.

(thank you for reading everybody!!!!!! I hope you had fun!!!!!!!! please leave a vote and/or a comment to support VAMPIRES)