Cat-strophie Strikes

Based off: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRg1Y7FB/

Angsty shit.
Some of the characters might be a bit ooc as I do not watch a few in the fic! (Yes a few of these characters are meant to be very ooc cough Eloise but that'll only be for this chapter!)

Under lined and italics mean thoughts
Bold and italics means the chat (in this fic, only Owens chat/gears)
Yes, spelling mistake are purposeful when you read chats but.
-After Scott made that potion some of the rats were angry. (I have .... Zero memory if this episode, also I watched rats from smajors pov so I have no clue how this played out. It's gonna be a bit more au then cannon)

———
No one's pov

"..Are you mad?" The little blue rat mumbled, his voice a bit scratchy from yelling.

"You're just now realizing?"

"Obviously we're mad!"

"You got $&$&$&$ killed, course we're angry!"

Harsh words chorused almost immediately, leaving him to flinch back, his tail coiling around his leg as some semblance of comfort.

"I'm sorry .." He'd mumble, his voice almost too soft to be heard over the light yelling.

A deathly silent followed, a few rats turning to glare, others just scoffing.

"Yeah, okay .."

"You just don't understand how your actions affect others!"
That hurt.

"I can't even .."

The previously dense group of rattoc inhabitants now started to filter out, leaving a small group still standing in the middle.

"I just ..-" He began, only to be cut off by a quick snippet from someone.

"Oh please, don't start trying to cry to us .." Eloise hissed, their tail whipped around sharply.

The trash rat nudged them in the side, clucking his tongue at them. "That's a bit harsh now, let 'em speak." He whispered, the usually loud rat now quite and angry looking.

Scott sniffed, not really ready to cry, but getting there. "I'm not .. good at socializing. I thought .. if I could use what I am good at to help you, maybe you'd .. like me .." He finished, wiping his nose with a dusty handkerchief he pulled from his pocket.
Better to keep it simple, any longer I might be begging.

The rattoc was silent, distant scuffling of rats who still lagged behind to listen, despite not being forced to walk off, the only noise you could hear.

" .. But I guess I messed that up too.." He lowered his head, ears pinned to his skull as he walked off. Little chefs hat grasped in shaking paws.

——
Outside pov
The group after Scott left

The group stood watching their farmer rat walk off all dejectedly, some with solemn anger, others with confusion.

"Maybe ..- maybe we were a bit too mean? I mean, he was just trying to help." Safety rat inquired first, his voice louder than comfortable in the vicious silence.

"Well.." Eloise started, dropping the sentence quickly as she thought over the past conversation.

That was mean!
He jst wanted to halp!
I think he deserved it
You should go agter him
AWE POOR BBY FARM BOI
@$&$&$&$: hush
Go find him!
Make up make up make up mak-

Agh! Shut up shut up! The gears were rather loud today, huh ..

"I'll .. go after him. Make sure he's alright and all." The tinkerer quipped, scurrying off before anyone said another word.

———
Might add to this later, might make a new chapter part 2. Just lemme know what you wanna see!
Bye bye lovelies <3