Pretend You Don't See Her

"I am confused Lady Gwen, Are you pissed at the words that come out of my mouth or my mouth? you have to make up your mind" Hood said and raised his eyebrows at her in such a comical way that everyone found it hard not to laugh out loud, Lora choked back a giggle trying to maintain an expressionless face.
Lora was downright pretty---moulded into that snug leggings and a thin yellow wool sweater on top.
He sneaked up on her back and put his arm around her waist, Oh God! her butt was soft like a warm ripe fruit and well shaped. This wasn't a new discovery. He had noticed them before.
He kissed her tenderly on the chin savouring her creamy soft skin and brushed a few stray blonde hairs that peeked from underneath her scarf away from her eyes. Her cheeks bloomed rosy. "You might want to calm down doll" he teased, nibbling at her ear. "Your clothes are not blending with your temper." Lora looked him deep in the eyes and it felt like her whole being was melting away. His voice did wicked things to her insides, it was like a hand caressing a cat But if anyone can drive her crazy it would be Hood.

"You naughty thing,"Lora accused him jokingly.
When she and him are happy, they never even argue but if something has gone wrong their discussion were often combative and they just snap each other head off.
He liked rubbing on her bubble!

"Just go Hood and leave me alone." She said and shook from the sensation his body gave her and pushed him away. But she gave him a pouty smile, resigning herself to the fact that she had surrendered, and Hood laughed, knowing he had won, or almost, anyway. Damn. He made it so hard to be mad. Or stay mad.

"Well that was quite some drama for a day. Make a good pair, old Hood and Lora, don't they?"Lady Gwen remarked.
Everyone was waiting for them to become an item, but Hood had chose a lifetime alone rather than share any part of it with a woman, even one who loved him as passionately as she did. He was a lone wolf. A lad more at ease away from people. He didn't need her and made his lack of concern about getting attached very clear. How had she come to this? ---that she loved him outside of all reason and right? Lora hugged her arms around herself, as if she was chilled. It didn't help that her brain was revisiting the image of them kissing at Isabella's wedding party.

She wanted him, oh God, how she wanted him.

Everyone was very gay discussing trivialities and sharing gossip when the cops walked right in, before Jerry could alert Hood he had already fled like a panther running in a speed of light and jumped off from one of the large glass windows. Claire sucked in her breath in disbelief....He wasn't new in this game, he was the most hopeless rogue she had ever came across! Claire's almond-shaped sea-rover blue eyes were yet to recover from the shock as she stood gazing. Heaving a sigh, Lora put an arm around Claire's shoulder and said,"He's lost."

The cops looked around at the terrified faces. "All right, where is he?' snarled one of them. "where's that so called sonofabitch?."

"He ain't here sir" quivered Jerry behind the large counter being Honest.

"A likely story,' jeered the stony faced man.

"No one's seen him," said Lady Gwen.

The cops went ahead to meet the mall manager the mercury red-haired man and unquestionably the most successful manager in San Francisco who couldn't bring himself to sack Hood because his mother and him was once highschool buddies and over the years had kept in close touch.

Dude got back home at exactly 1:37pm in the afternoon. He hardly greeted his mother and was about walking towards his room when his mother snapped "Hey, young man will you come back here!" she called.
He back tracked and stood rigid looking away without saying anything.

"I said, what's the matter? why's your face scrunched up? and why the heck are you home at this hour, ain't you supposed to be at work? You're not sick, are you?" his mother asked again this time with steel in her voice.