Prologue

A.N. The story will be mostly in Dazai's POV unless said to be otherwise
When Mori sent us on that mission, he knew what would happen.Of course he did, it was freakin' Mori, that scheming bastard. But I never thought he would go this far, as to send us to another fucking universe!
I had woken up a couple of minutes ago, instantly discovering we weren't where we were last. Me being me, I found any clues as to where we were and it was blatantly obvious we weren't in our own universe I mean, people with dog heads and eyeballs that stuck out of their head like antennas. Sure abilities could be weird and often times oddly specific but this is just to far fetched.
So now, I'm just waiting for chibi to wake up so we can create a game plan and discover more about this place, I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long.
~Time skip brought to you by Asano Gakushuu's daddy issues~
Turns out the slug decided to sleep for another hour, throughout which I was dreadfully bored though gave me a bit of time to think. Though when he did wake up, it didn't go down too well with him.
"Where the fuck am I?" Chibi said as he woke up.
"Ahhh, chibi you are awake! Welcome to a new dimension, let's hope we can enjoy the vacation!" I joked with that same playful front o always put up with the slug when teasing him.
"HAHHHHH?!"

Hey guys, if you read my fanfic a new storm on a different account this is a retry at that but it's kinda a self indulgent fic so the updates will be awfully timed lol. I hope to finish this at s4 of the MHA anime though I might go further or not go as far, if you do want we to continue this fic please interact as it will give me more inspiration to do so. Thank you for reading :)