Part 1

Me and Chuuya were now walking around after I explained my theories to him. He was reluctant to believe me until we got to the street and he saw all the weird people there, seriously I can't get over the people who have literal Lego bricks for heads, I would rather not have a power at this point. Anyway, we were walking down the street trying to find someone to ask about the area when I found a notebook lying in a fish pond.
"Hey Chuuya wait a sec!" I called to chibi who was walking slightly ahead.
"What's up shitty Dazai?" He asked walking back towards me.
"I found this notebook in the fishpond, it's slightly charred and wet but I think it may give us a bit of insight," I say, as I read the front cover 'quirk analysis #13' my best guess is that a 'quirk' is what they call an ability here, learning more about them would be practical. It would also be advantageous if my ability worked on quirks as well due to me possibly having the upper hand in a fight if I get myself caught up in something which lets be honest, is probably going to happen. It was at that point I heard voices coming so I ushered Chibi around the corner, only to see a wimpy looking green haired boy, this was probably his notebook. The moral thing to do would be to give it back, but then again, I'm the demon prodigy I don't necessarily have morals if you ask others. So yeah we took the notebook.
~Timeskip brought to you by scaramouches mommy issues~(god that spelling of mommy feels so American but it just looks weird as mummy)
So, as I said earlier, we were bound to get caught up in something, and we did, while we were walking down the street(me reading this brilliant analysis book) we heard explosions and saw a bunch of people in weird looking suits which must be the 'heroes' this book mentions on many of the pages. However contrary to what the title suggests,these people weren't helping at all, they seemed to be letting the blond kid who was trapped by that person? Sludge? suffer and choke while everyone watched. While I was rather apathetic about the situation, Chuuya seemed quite angry, I knew he would step in but I don't know what effects that may have on our reputation in this universe at the moment, as it seems that quirk usage may be illegal outside of work places.
Before I could stop him though, slug was off, kicking the sludge right off the boy with his ability.
"What the hell kid?! Unlicensed quirk usage is a crime!" One of the 'heroes' yelled at Chuuya, who was currently seething.
"Yeah?! Well maybe if one of you dickheads had stepped in to help this asshole I wouldn't have had to!" Chuuya yelled back, 'ever one with words. However it seemed to have his desired effect as the 'heroes' backed off, it was at that point I saw the green haired boy again, finding this the perfect opportunity, I quickly slid the notebook into his bright yellow backpack, being finished with it. I then walked forward and dragged Chuuya from his spot at the front of the crowd, continuing to drag him down the street till we got to a more secluded area.
"What the hell were you thinking?!" I whisper yelled, he looked slightly confused at that and so I elaborated, " If we get a bad rep here we will never find a way back! And you literally just yelled at the law enforcement here!" He took this in and actually looked a little guilty for once but I think he still sticks by his decision. " Lucky for you, I was able to discretely pickpocket some of the crowd, but not too much that it would be suspicious. However, it is enough to get us at least some piece of technology that I can try and forge us some identification with so we can actually earn a living here." At this Chibi found it best to stay quiet and walk along with me to the shop where we bought a jPhone 12 which was surprisingly expensive but still within the range of the money I'd stole. Setting it up I got straight to work on forging the identification, even adding a quirk description to each after confirming that my ability did indeed work on quirks after touching(not like that you dirty minded freak) someone on the street who was flaunting a fire quirk.
We were now, legal citizens, woo.
I got straight to work finding a job, only to realise that only coffee shops would employ someone of our age range and so me and Chuuya were stuck making coffee for a bunch of weirdos. Luckily, the owners of the place didn't question our parentage or therefore lack of when we applied for the job, which is a relief due to us both never have really experienced a proper parent. (my head cannon is dazai had severely absent parents, due to work or just because they hadn't planned for dazai leading to- manga spoilers-      

Dazai's attempted suicide that led him to Mori

- end of spoilers- , I also do believe Mori started the abuse cycle[have seen people who deny this] and that Dazai is very messed up due to both of these things and a side effect of his ability.)
~Time skip brought to you by my adoration for angsty bad guys *cough cough* Gakushuu *cough cough*~

It had been about a week since we started at the café when a scruffy looking man came in, it was a Tuesday so I think legally we were supposed to be in school, which is coincidentally how the scruffy man started the conversation.
"Aren't you too young to be working here? Shouldn't you be at school?" He questioned, now seeming dreadfully tired. Now, me and Chibi had planned for this question and so as we planned I explained to the man-
"We would be sir, but our parents are dead and we can't afford the costs, thus our working here." This caught the man slightly off guard, however he seemed to catch himself.
"I see, I hope you earn enough soon. This café seems nice, I may regular it from now on, may I please get a black coffee with one sugar." He replied and then Chuuya got to work making it while continued talking to the man.
"I must say sir, I believe I may have seen you before, do you have any idea when that may have been?" I asked, hoping to get some information out of the man as he seemed quite obviously to be part of this worlds authoity.
" My name is Shota Aizawa, or my hero name is Eraserhead, though I'm not too well known due to being an underground hero, you may have seen one of the few articles the news has on me at the moment." He replied. This job may have just gotten much more interesting.
Hey guys, I know this chapter didn't progress too much story wise I thought it would be a good idea to fill in some holes in the plot before they happen as I often see in other fanfics, I mean they often just get a house without any income at all, kinda annoys me tbh. Anyway I do hope you enjoyed this part and if you want to see more please interact and criticise anything, I would love to take your constructive criticism. Thank you for reading my book!
1189 words