Part 5

Chuuya's POV
It was only when I got back to our apartment I found out what happened, it was all over the news- " New vigilante, that has been running around Mustufasu, has struck again killing 2 criminals and from the reports from the autopsy have had they're quirk taken away, should we be scared? Who is this mysterious vigilante they are calling Kawarimono? What are his goals?..."

What the hell dumbass! Quirk erasing technology! How the hell did he make that! God he is getting an earful from me...

~couple hours pass, (brought to you by Fontaine finally being out in Genshin!)~

I was getting ready to go to work when dazai walked through the door, he was still in his vigilante outfit and was covered in blood. "WHAT THE HELL SHITTY DAZAI! YOU'RE COVERED IN BLOOD!"
As he staggered through the door, I heard him faintly say "it's not all mine" before he passed out and I caught him. God dammit, what the hell happened to you Osamu...

As I lay him down on the floor(I don't think he'd appreciate blood all over his bed and I'm definitely not getting mine dirty) I gently strip off some of his layers trying to find the source of the blood.
I find it in between two of his ribs, I double checked to make sure it wouldn't have hit anywhere vital, and luckily it hadn't. I had to patch it up quickly though or he would most likely bleed out.

~time skip. Bro I completely forgot about this fanfic fr- ~

By the time I patched up Dazai and got the bullet out, I was really late for my shift, so I called in quickly to tell them about the situation- not how he got the injury obviously- and they allowed me and him some time off. Thank god we thought to save some of the money we earned.

Now that he is cleaned up, I lay him in his bed and place a glass of water next to him. He's dazai so he will tough through this, it's like death hates him at this point, but still, he worries me.

~anyone else completely destroyed by 109 :') (time skip)~

Dazai's POV

God that hurts, did I get hit by a truck.
No no that can't be... ugh I got shot. That sucks ass. I open my eyes (quickly closing/squinting them so I could get used to the light) to see chibi laying next to me asleep. Cute... Wait what.

"Chibi.." my voice is hoarse due to a lack of use but it's loud enough to wake him up. "Osamu?.. Your up!" He says as he quickly runs to get something. I grab the glass of water on the bedside table as I try to sit up.

"Don't strain yourself, you got shot between two of your ribs, your lucky it didn't hit somewhere vital." He says as he's walking in "Here" he hands me some tablets " Painkillers, should take the edge off it but I couldn't get you anything stronger."

I quickly use some of the water to swallow them as he hands me some soup, "eat up, painkillers don't work well with an empty stomach". It's hard to swallow the soup but it's probably a blessing compared to normal food, not that I'd particularly know that...

"Thank you." I say quietly as I place the bowl down on the bedside table. Chuuya looks to me shocked, then calms down. "It's no problem mackerel, but you better tell me how you got it, that shits bad!"

I knew that was coming...
"Fine ugh we'll it started when...

~flashback. Brought to you by my newfound love for Lynette (Genshin)~

After my confrontation with the last goons I tried to find more on this so called shigaraki. I have followed a few leads and that is what has brought me here. It's an abandoned warehouse, how fitting.

I walk through the doors to see a crowd of low level villains mingling, but I also see a man with blue hair and... are those hands? All over his body, standing on a stage.

"Now that most of you are here! I'm going to explain the plan!" The blue haired man yelled to the crowd, "For this level I need you level ones to try and take out as many of them low level hero pawns out while I take out AllMight with my secret weapon. I also want you to distract them loser higher levels so they can't get close to me and kurogiri, those mini-bosses can't get in the way of our attack!"

As soon as he finished his speech, a shot rang through the window, and lucky lucky.. it hit me!
It seems as if pro-hero snipe had seen some low level villains gathering and thought it would be the perfect chance to catch some... fuck this hurts. I quickly run out as I see who I have decided is probably shigaraki, walking through a purple and black smoky portal as the other low-lives run around like headless chickens.

Well at least I got some info, sucks I had to get shot.

Lucky for me, the meeting spot was quite close to me and chibi's apartment, and he should be home. And then I staggered through the door...

~end of flashback :)~

"... and then I passed out, but you already knew that!" I say with a joking tone.

"What the fu-"

AN: HI! It's me, anyway so like I said earlier I forgot about this.... But here's an update! Some more dazai and chuuya content that.. kinda hurts after 109 but y'know.. gotta keep the story going 🥲👍 I'm very sorry about how shitty I am about updating but y'know life happens I have shit to do! But I do need you guys to make a decision for me, I have two endings for this story so I need a vote 1 or 2. :) see ya in the next update.... (Might be a while soz-) bye 👋

1

2