Part 3

An- I want to thank you guys for the support :) <3
Dazai pov
"The hell man?! I had to work extra for the past ten minutes why were you so late?!" First thing I heard as I walked through the café door. " Sorry, Sorry lots of criminals out at the moment chibi, how'd the exam go?" I smile while putting my apron on, chibi still seemed annoyed but couldn't get too mad due to us being in the café. " It went fine, are you doubting my abilities you damn mackerel?" He replied. " I had no doubt in your abilities, I was just trying to be nice."
~Time skip brought to you by my favourite donut boy(:'| why they do that to my boy ace)~
Chuuya pov
I was looking through the mail that we get for some reason, like we haven't signed up for anything so I still don't know why the hell we get all this mail. But anyways I found my UA letter so yeah, woo. "Hey Mackerel, I got my letter!" I yell through the apartment. "Come to the kitchen and open it in here!" He yelled back. Of course he wants to know. When I arrive he looks tired, probably because he's staying up all night doing this vigilante thing. I mean come on dude take a break every now and then. I opened the letter of the table and found some sort of disc. "Is this me just being bad at technology or do you know what this is shitty dazai?" I ask. What the hell is that. "I've seen a couple when I've been out. Apparently it's like a hologram, it has a message and a recording of the person. It's rare though so I wouldn't expect you to know that chibi." He said in that god awful know it all tone. Hate that guy... sometimes. Anyway I clicked what seemed to be the button, and All Might, who's one of the only heroes I have heard of here, popped up.
"Young Nakahara, I am pleased to say that you have made it into UAs hero course. With a total of 76 points, you would've gotten second place in the exam. But what you didn't know was there was hero points, which we added based on your heroic actions. Due to which you earned an extra 23 hero points landing you at the top of the leaderboard with a total of 99 points. Well done young hero and welcome to your hero academia! You will be starting in a week and will be placed in class 1-A."
GOD DAMMIT! I was aiming for 100 points.
" Well done chibi, I'm sure you noticed the presence of hero points in that exam because even you are not that stupid. But you got in so well done." Shitty mackerel can't you see I'm mourning not getting 100 points. But, I did get first, so at least I'm better than some dumb kids. Yeah! That's all I need to know, I'm better than some shitty hero children! Although, Dazai did seem quite genuine with that. Suspicious. Wait.
God.
Shitty Dazai!
~time skip (~
I woke up to Dazai poking me in the face early in the morning. I'm still a bit shaken. Dazai said he'd stopped, obviously he hadn't. I think we both noticed the other was upset and stayed together last night, I don't think either of us would've had any sleep if we hadn't. Anyway it was time for me to design my hero costume to send in to UA. They are going to make it in the two weeks before school starts. I can't really think of much, but I made sure to put my hat in there because, in any outfit (but the school uniform because it's against the dress code!) I will wear my hat. With that I just put my regular port mafia outfit due to me not being creative. God I'm dreading going to school now
Hey guys thanks for waiting for this part. I'm sorry it's so short I'm currently doing mock exams for my GCSEs and because I took 7/8 core subjects I have 10 exams in the next fortnight so I'm not looking forward to it but I should be able to get another chapter out during the Easter holidays. Thanks again for reading and if you have any suggestions for this story I'll try and add things you comment, I also think I'll need help deciding Chuuya's hero name ':). Bye 👋