chapter one - September 11th 2020🌸☺

Jungkooks pov~

I moved my finger,which felt numb. I felt a rather tight grip around my arm,as I began opening my eyes. I felt sore all over and my legs felt numb.

My head pained,as so was my back. I slowly opened my eyes,facing an unfamiliar ceiling. The ceiling was not of my apartment.

As I opened my eyes wider,they were flashed by a bright light,assuming it was  the light bulb. I still felt the grip around  my arm ,as so i began turning my head to the right slowly,but surely.

I looked down and saw pink soft hair covering the face of a figure. I was not sure which one of my friends it was so i began moving my hand.

I did so for about a minute,until the figures head rose,ungriping my hand and rubbing the puffy eyes.

The moment the hands went down,I saw jimin. My one and only true friend. Though older.but i trust him, in a way that I no longer say hyung. He looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. I was not sure how to react and so I just stared.it was probably my face.

"Jimin are you alright?"I asked concerned,as my heart suddenly began beating fast.

He still blankly stared at me,untill he got up,and ran out of the room.And though he slept,he seemed more breathtaking than usual. It was as if i had seen him for the first time in months.

"Jimi-!"just then I was cut off by a loud 'SLAM!!' at the door.

Only then did I realise I wore a hospital robe. I had a drip,machines and all those things around me.I had a plaster on my leg, aswell as a bandage wrapped around my forehead.

How come I had these?I  don't remember anything that had happend. Last I recall I was going to hangout with jimin and my secret crush Taeyhung. I recalled not of how I got a bandage wrapped around my forehead.

Without knowing what to do,I laid back on the bed. Neither could I move,for I was numb. My legs were too and getting up,would just lead me to and extra add pain,and full drop down.

///////////////////~

Jimins pov~

I felt a shake for about a minute. But I was pretty tired and did not want to wake up. And so I remained asleep. A quick heavy shake startled me that I hurriedly woke up,rubbing my eyes to avoid the beaming brightness. And I could see clearly,my eyes were locked to jungkook.

I could not belive it. He sat on the bed smiling at me. I suddenly remembered what the docter had said,I remained blank. For a moment or two I stared at him. How I wanted to hug him and cry. Tears were at the edge of my eyes. Though I managed to pull then back.

"Jimin are you alright?"I heard him ask with a concerned tone.

How i wanted to answer him. But i could not. I should not have begged to sleep here and cry all night. I was not supposed to see him,nor was he supposed to see me. We were supposed to not meet untill he has to search for me,if he remembered me.which he did.

I ran across the passage,where I bumped into tae and his other friends,whom I got to know during the process.

"Jimin whats wrong?did something happend to jungkook?"he asked me with a concerned tone,after noticing the tears on my face.

Indeed i cried through the whole run,and I still was.  I was bewilderd to why I cried. I was not in the space to talk,but i had to tell tae no matter how bad it would hurt to say

"T-tae.....j-jungkook woke up not so long ago..and he saw me. Tae I was asleep and I-i did not expect him to wake up today. I-im Sorry I messed up,but you have to go to him"i uttered and at every word i spat,i sobbed harder.