chapter two - stay away😔💔

Jimins pov~

I parked the car in my  garage . Taking a moment to digest everything,before i got out of the car.

I had finally heard his voice after three months,yet unable to touch,hug,nor speak to him. It was as if i was a prostitute. He remembers me,with no minnie,no mochi,no chimmy,no ba-.

The thought of it would make me sob. And so i let him go. It was once said,'if you really love someone you let them go. Keeping them in the uknown,is a selfish deed,which can soon lead to hate"

I then unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car,grabbing my sachel aswell as my wallet and phone.

As i were to walk in,i saw a postman by my door,and a newspaper on the floor,which i gladly picked up and tightly held.

"Excuse me...,uhm how may i help you?"i asked wanting to know what the man was dropping of,for i had not bought anything online,nor was i informed to be receiving a parcel.

"Good morning sir,my name is Lee Dong Si from the hybird post office,left of Seoul street,main street right"the man introduced in mature korean which i understood not of.

"Sorry could you say in simple form,i dont quite understand"I chuckled placing my phone and wallet in my jeans in order to take out my house keys.

"Oh forgive me for that,i said if you turn left on Seoul street,there is another street not so many houses away,there you will see Eun street. We are located there"he utterd trying so hard to find the right simple words.

"Oh Eun street,my friend stays there. Ok Lee dong si how may i help you?"i asked unlocking my door.

"Im not sure you might. Im looking for a man by the name of park jimin"he says looking down on me,and by my idea he will not belive me if i tell him.

"I am park jimin,how can i help you?"i said finally unlocking my door,as it finally opened.

"Oh im sorry sir,i assumed you might be the son. Well we have a delivery here for you from Mr Jeon Jungkook,transported from Shanghai"the delivery guy utterd with a nervous smile.

Just hearing his name turned me pale. Shanghai.it was where it all happend. Jungkook had sent me something three months ago,as it only arrives today.

"Oh and we are sorry for late arrivals sir. Our systems were jammed and so we had to place things in order all by ourselves,uhm....sir...sir..SIR!"the last time he called out i was startled,and zoned back in.

"Im sorry...uhm its ok I  dont mind,thank you"i utterd with a smile.

"Yes sir,so please.sign here,here,and here"he utters

I did as he asked and signed all three parts "thanks and have a good day"he said as he left.

I picked the box up,walked in the house,and closed the door.

"Hey jimin,boss said i must check on you today"i heard hobis voice in the living area.

"HOBI?HOBI HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?"i asked hurridly running towards him,and hugged him.

"I have a key remember,you gave it to me last year already"he utterd,as i suddenly came back to realization.

"Oh i literally forgot after all that has happend,jungkook woke up today"i said in a soft voice,as i looked up at him.

"Yeah i know,i recived a call from your hyung jin,saying that you must text him or any if them when you get home, knowing you would take a turn and go to the bar"hobi utterd with a chuckle,as he pulled jimin in for a tighter hug.

"OH YES JIN HYUNG!"i utterd coming into realization,as i broke the hug,and took my phone out of my pocket.

"I will text him then,make two packets of microwave popcorn and bring some Pepsi. Celebrating jungkooks awakening,and my move on"i utterd going on imessage to text taeyhung.