chapter three - Jimin!!!!☺🌸

Taeyhungs pov~

Two days had passed,as if pages in a novel,turned every second. Today was the third day. And jungkook was to be discharged.

It was now around 18:32pm. Jungkook was tying his shoes,as I and jin hyung stood before him. Jin hyung carried  jungkooks satchel with his medication,and spair clothes he had thought Jungkook would want.

I stood with my hands in my pockets,as I waited for him to finish. Namjoon hyung awaited us in the car.  Yoongie hyung was at home waiting for Jimin to show up.

"All done?"i utterd whilst looking down on Jungkook,as if he was a five year old.

"Yeah i am,No need to treat me like toddler"he chuckled as he got up and walked up to Jin hyung.

I then chuckled along,aswell did Jin hyung. Jungkook has been smiling for the past two days,unlike on day one when he angrily questioned  all the time,wanting to see Jimin.

I guess he now seemed jolly because he was to see jimin today. It was now different from the real 2020. He was always around me,never losing a moment of speech. He always wanted to go out with me,and ask me to always be around him.though sometimes,he would be shy and cling onto Jimin.

But now it was rather bewildering, it was as if i was envious of Jimin,but again this is how things are supposed to be.

Jin hyung and Jungkook began walking out,whilst having a random conversation. I then smiled at the sight, though he was stuck up in the past, he still manages to put up a smile,aswell as chuckle with the others.

A minuite or three later

We got to the parking lot, and there we saw Namjoon hyung standing outside the car. He had waited down here for over an hour im sure, he must be a very patient person.

The doctor had kept us longer, wanting to do some extra chekups on Jungkook.

"Jooni , i thought you left already, your rather patient aren't you?" Jin hyung chuckled, as he left a pat on Namjoon hyungs shoulder, and got in the car.

" I would wait for you in this parking lot,even if it takes years and years" Namjoon hyung said,seeming all cute as he opened the door too.

"Don't be all lovely dovy here, we are all feeling pretty awkward now" I chuckled opening the door for jungkook to go in,"go in jungkookie"

"Thanks hyung,i will go sit on the other side,the long way round is better than a  shortcut"he chuckled as he walked around,and got in the car.

I was pretty bewilderd, because i remember jimin had said that exact same sentence once,when we were still in college. Jungkook was rather an intellectual student,And though he was younger than me and jimin with two whole years, he was in our class. He was skipped two years of his middle school years, and was skipped all the way to Seoul high school.

It was about four years back when I heard the exact same thing from jimin.though so long,I remember it perfectly.

Flashback 《《《《《《《
----------------------------------------

"That class was so long, im suddenly missing high school, Mrs yun sae-rons classes were long, But surely fun."Jungkook complained clinging onto jimins arm.

"Yeah, i mean Mr Lee's class is long, we have been in there for an hour and a halve" I too complained walking with my hands in my pocket.