Protecting Him

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste had spent the entire day hanging out. Adrien had the day off so he picked up Marinette who was at the park. "H-Hey A-Adrien?!" She said looking at him. "Hey Marinette, want to spend the day with me?" Adrien asked her. "Y-Yeah but d-don't y-you h-have a ph-photoshoot la-later?" She asked him. "I'm skipping it. Come on!" Adrien said holding his hand out to her. "I'm in." She said as she put her sketchbook away and grabbed her backpack. "Wh-where to f-first?" She asked him. "Wanna go to the new teen club that opened up?!" Adrien asked her. "Y-Yeah." She said as she grabbed his hand. They ran out of the park, ditching his bodyguard. They went towards the center of town. They got to a side street and saw a green and black neon sign that said 'The Outsiders'. Marinette and Adrien walked into the club. "Hello, Ma-ma-marinette. Hey, Adrien." Luka teased as he washed a few glasses from behind the bar. "Hey Luka." They said smiling as they walked over and sat on the barstools. "Aren't you two supposed to be at school?" He asked them. "Half Day, and Marinette's helping me skip my photoshoot. I don't want to go, Lila's my partner today." Adrien said before audibly groaning. Marinette giggled as she looked at Luka. "Well, you are welcome to hide out here." Luka said smirking at them. "Can I get you anything?" He added. "Two Sodas please." Marinette replied as she began taking out her wallet. "No, it's on me today." Adrien said looking at her. "A-Are you sure?" She asked him. "Yeah!" Adrien said as he pulled out his wallet and paid for their drinks making sure to use cash. "Such a gentleman, isn't he?" Luka said teasing Adrien. "Y-yes he is." Marinette said smiling as they received their sodas. Marinette looked around and spotted a Karaoke machine. She smirked and looked at Luka. "Adrien, stay here and listen." She said as she ran over and grabbed a microphone. She went through the options and selected the song, Arms by Christina Perri. "This is for you, Adrien." She said as the music started. Luka took out his phone and began recording. "I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart. But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start. You put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. You put your arms around me and I'm home." She sang as more of her classmates came into the club. "How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around? I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown. I hope that you see right through my walls. I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling. I'll never let our love get so close. You put your arms around me and I'm home." Marinette sang as she looked over at Alya and the others. She walked over and sat down in Adrien's lap looking into his eyes. "The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved. I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone." Marinette sang as he placed his hands on his waist and pulled her closer to himself. "You put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. I hope that you see right through my walls. I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling. I'll never let our love get so close. You put your arms around me and I'm home." She sang as she looked at Adrien then at her friends but then Chloé and Lila Rossi walked into the club. "I try my best to never let you in to see the truth and I've never opened up. I've never truly loved till you put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go." She sang, vocalizing before she looked into Adrien's eyes as the instrumental began. "I hope that you see right through my walls. I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling. I'll never let our love get so close. You put your arms around me and I'm home." She sang into the microphone as she looked at him. "You put your arms around me and I'm home." She finished and the music faded out. Everyone began clapping and Luka stopped recording. Luka saved the video and sent it to Adrien and the others before he posted them both on Instagram, tagging both Marinette and Adrien. She put the microphone back as Adrien gathered their stuff. He held out his arm to her. She giggled as she grabbed his arm and they walked out of the club. "That was really fun." She said giggling as they walked over to the Notre Dame. She smiled as they sat down and watched the people around them. André the Sweethearts Ice Cream maker happened to be there. "Want some ice cream?" Adrien asked her. She nodded as they went over to him and watched as he opened his cart. "My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker!" He sang as he opened his cart. He rang the bell on the cart to let everyone knows that he's ready. "With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors!" He sang as he looked over and saw Marinette and Adrien. "Hello, André." Marinette said as she walked over to his stand with Adrien next to her. "Hey, pretty Marinette! Can I offer you two some ice-cream?" He asked them smiling happily. "Of course!" They said excitedly. They giggled as she looked at Adrien then back at André. André scooped up an ice-cream with a cone for them both. "Blackberry and peppermint, an explosive mix that's a fact but often times it's the opposites that attract." André sang as he handed them their ice-cream. "Thank you André." She said smiling softly. Adrien smiled as he paid for their ice cream and told André to keep the change. They walked back to the bakery and shared their ice cream. She giggled as they shared the last part of the cone.