"Behind the Scenes" |\|Cillian|/|

⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were only in a couple movies, but the audience loved your performance. You started getting scripts and emails from producers all over. Mostly though, they weren't all that interesting to you. That was until a script from the Christopher Nolan crossed your desk. Your agent had called you excitedly, saying he found something big, and made sure you got the script ASAP. You knew you'd be doing the film before you even read it through. Nolan is not a man you turn down. So, you cut your visit with your parents short and hop on a plane to LA. As you're waiting in Love Field, enjoying a sea breeze, the reality hits you that Cillian Murphy will probably be doing this movie too, and in a leading role no less. You've been a major fan for what feels like forever, and the realization hits that you may very well be meeting your idol and celebrity crush after stepping off the plane. You land safely in LAX a few hours later, and to your surprise Cillian is waiting for you in the backseat of the car that's picking you up. He explains that he wanted to get to know you better in advance, to make your characters' connection more authentic. Needless to say, you're totally nervous and absolutely star struck the entire way to the set. Cillian is dropped there, and you are taken to the apartment you're renting to get settled in. It's only a couple blocks away from the primary location, so you'll be able to walk pretty much every day.

After a couple weeks filming begins. You and Cillian are absolutely electric on set, which you both thank all that extra personal, one on one time for. Though, part of you wants to believe it's just because you share a connection, that it's fate. A few more days pass and everything is going wonderfully. Friday evening most people have left, but you and Cillian have stayed back with Nolan to go over the next script. You manage to work everything out no problem though, and so everyone sets out and you think you'll all head your separate ways but Cillian stops you.

"I know we just went through all the context, but, I was thinking we could run some lines together. I get it if you're tired and would rather leave it till the morning, but if you're not would you be up for it." You and Cillian, alone, in probably your apartment? Of course you weren't too tired for that. All you had to do was play it cool.

"No, that sounds great actually. I've been renting an apartment not far from here, it isn't much but we could head back there." Was that too direct? You sure hope not. 

"Yeah, sure. Since we haven't had anything to eat yet I could order some take out?" The offer was sweet, but you did have food at your apartment. He didn't need to do that. So, naturally, you exaggerate your reaction and make a show out of it. 

"Mr. Murphy, are you suggesting my cooking isn't good enough?" you grasp dramatically, and it end up making you both laugh. "Really though, you don't have to do that. I could cook"

"I just thought it would be easier to order in if we want to get much reading done." He has a point. So you give in. Because he's a bit farther than you are he drives each day, so you climb into the passenger seat and give him directions. It's only a couple blocks, so you walk each morning, and usually stop to get breakfast on the way. When you get up to your apartment he waits into he hall to make the call for pizza. So you take the opportunity to make sure everything looks alright, including a quick check in your bedroom... Just in case. You set both scripts down on the coffee table, yours quite recognizable due to the highlights and notes scribbled all over it. It looks more like an editor's work than an actors. As you make your way to the kitchen to get drinks Cillian comes in from the hall.

"Would you like anything to drink before we start?" You grab a Guinness from the fridge for yourself and wait for his reply.

"I'll have one too if you don't mind." He nods towards the can. You can't help but smile as you pour two glasses. 

"A taste of home?" You have a slight joking tone when you ask, but you are actually curious. You sit down beside Cillian on the couch and hand him his glass.

"Nah, the beer here is shite compared to home. But this is closer than most."  The two of you spend the time going back and forth reading lines. Your character is Irish, so he has been a major help with the accent. How you got the lead role with how you sounded for the audition will forever be a mystery to you. You're in the middle of a heartfelt monologue when there's a knock at the door. The pizza. Which, although you were just on the verge of tears, causes you both to break into laughter. While he gets the door you top up your glasses and get a couple plates out. 

"That timing was just horrible. I mean, if he came even a few seconds later he would have interrupted your proposal. But still. I was just pouring my heart out. Just wait till the others hear about this." You laugh at the whole thing. Cillian gives a sort of half laugh and then looks at you. 

*Actually. I don't think the others are going to hear about tonight." The way he says it, it's a little off putting, but it also starts to make you excited. You can't really tell what he meant by that, and whether the tone was supposed to be seductive, threatening, or both. Aha! You've got it, it is both. You've made it no secret that you liked when Cillian plays the villain. Red Eye, the Dark Knight trilogy.... Having convinced yourself he's just playing a character, you decide to play along... But who would it be? The handsome assassin? Or the frightfully good looking psychiatrist? You settle on Rippner, definitely Rippner.

"Really? And why's that... Jack?" You want to laugh, but manage to contain it. He realizes what you thought he was doing though, and he's the one who laughs.

"Really? That's what you took from that?" Now you're just confused, and look at him quizzically.

"Sorry, what? You can't just say something like that and expect me not to be a little freaked out. But now I'm just confused, what are you talking about?" 

"Come on, You're not very subtle you know. You may be able to keep yourself under control on set, but once those cameras are off, you just get all flustered around me." And now is no exception to that, your face is burning and your heart feels like it's about to burst out of your chest. This cannot be happening right now. "So. What happens tonight stays between us, yes?" 

"Of course." Was all you could stammer out. All of this felt so surreal. You could barely process what was happening before you felt Cillian's soft lips on your own. When you pull yourself away you stand up off the couch and take his hand, pulling him into the bedroom. You unbutton his shirt and take it off, throwing it to the floor. You then allow him to remove your own. Once the rest of your clothes have joined the shirts, he pulls you in and before you know it he has you on the bed. "I've been waiting so long for this." You whisper as he leans in to kiss you.

"I know" you suck in a deep breath as you take all of him inside you.He groans against your lips as he slowly withdraws a little and thrusts back inside you, causing you to gasp with pleasure. This time he thrusts harder, his groans becoming more and more furious as he fucks you harder and faster, leaving you crying out his name in a flood of pleasure. You curl your arms around his neck as he tightens his grip on your hips, keeping you held firmly in his grasp. You try to think of anything but the sensation building inside you, the amazing sensation of having him inside of you, but its all you can concentrate on. Your body shudders with every thrust, your breath comes in gasps and tears stream down your cheeks. You feel him growing inside of you, your body spasming around him, and you feel him release inside of you, warm and thick. His grip on your hips loosens and he leans his forehead against yours, his breaths heavy and slow. He pushes himself to the side and practically rolls off you. 

"Thank you." You breathe. He doesn't respond with words but, as you roll into your side Cillian does too. Allowing you to curl up against him. And pretty soon you're fast asleep, with Cillian's arms wrapped around you.