World of Mana Leaders discussion and a coup d'etat, then Galia become Federation

In the next day, Mana Virtual Meeting Room

King Rosenblum: What we gonna do?

Emperor Loewenherz: Damn those OFN! He dropped sun from the skies and destroy my two city!

King of Velda: We need to launch a counterattack ASAP! We combined our forces and attack to the Third and Fourth Continent! I will show those OFN and GEACPS to show who is powerful in here!

Queen of Velda: But that too risky, dear!

King Rosenblum: We cannot do that!

Emperor Loewenherz: If we do that, one by one my city will be destroyed!

While they were arguing, President of Enderant Union pounded the table

President of Enderant: I already told you guys!

Their gazes fell on President of Enderant who had a disappointed face

President of Enderant: It's useless! The New Norma is no a worthy opponent of us! There's no way out to win!

Secretary General of Marmeria: Stupid! What supports your stance that we can't win?!

President of Enderant: I told you the New Norm exists! And that's the proof! Those OFN and GEACPS troops from the Third and Fourth Continents is an evolutionary continuation of Norma itself! Did you see that they could break Light of Mana easily without touching it?! The only way to avoid more casualties is to make peace with them!

Emperor Loewenherz: They don't want peace with us!

President of Enderant: That's why we must obey what they want!

Secretary General of Marmeria: Are you crazy?! Does that mean you want to defect and leave the council?!

President of Enderant: I'd rather shoot myself! My decision is irrevocable!

King of Velda: So if the OFN or GEACPS attacked your country, that's what you would do?!

President of Enderant: For the sake of my people who don't want to die because they are victims of war, I'd rather just kill myself than have to give orders to fight!

Emperor Jurai: Loewenherz, I know that you are desperate to win the war in your country where the enemy is only 7 kilometers from Parisii, but can your troops withdraw immediately to protect your capital?

Emperor Loewenherz: There was no point to withdrawing my troops, they were in a state of shock as most of their families lived in both cities which were burnt to the ground by the OFN, maybe it's time I ran off to Rosenblum--

King Rosenblum: You think you can leave your country?! You still have a chance to fight back!

Emperor Loewenherz: It had to be done because Parisii might become the next target to be burned to the ground!

Emperor Jurai: So you're assuming that you don't have any confidence in winning?! Have you all gone insane?!

King of Velda: Yes, how do you want to win? My son has been captured, I can't do anything, so don't force me and my wife to do anything! That's enough!!

President of Enderant: Enough. Let us surrender. If we offer ourselves, OFN and GEACPS will not raging a war with us.

King Rosenblum: Are you crazy? If they refuse to do that then they will continue raging war to us!

President of Enderant: We can't make ourselves to win this war. I can't even criticize President Kennedy. I couldn't stand to see many innocent people die because of Norma. Let's end it all