Villkiss in action

Medical Bay, Arzenal

Commander or General Jill with General Goodpaster and Bonesteel III in front of her, this time, she scolds them two because of the mistake these two people can fix.

Jill: What about you guys?! How come to your Range Inhibitor can malfunction?! If that were prevented, then we wouldn't lose one of us!

Bonesteel III: You know? Why blame us? Are we involved in this problem?

Jill: Of course, Ange is also your responsibility! If she can't change, how can this world be free?! We need her so that we can all enjoy freedom from the shackles of this hellish world!

Goodpaster: Yes... it's instinct, ma'am. If Ange is having difficulty accepting the truth, we already have a solution.

Jill: What's the solution?

Bonesteel III: We have called Ange's parents who we saved, so they can convince their child. Anything else?

Jill: I want to ask her mentor to strengthen her training so she can ride the Vilkiss.

Goodpaster: Huh?

Bonesteel III: What is that? Sort kind of Para-Mail?

Jill: I won't answer it.

Then out of the blue, Ange woke up from her sleep and watched three people in front of her, then Bonesteel III and Goodpaster approached her to ask about her condition.

Bonesteel III: Are you alright? 

Goodpaster: Thankfully the injuries you received were not fatal. 

Jill: Ahem... Did you have a nice dream?

Ange: Um... that's... *realizing something* the petition. Have the nations responded to my petition?

Goodpaster: Damn, she just woke up, already asked for a petition...

Bonesteel III: Petition? What petition? Didn't you tell us there was a petition? What kind of petition?

Jill: Just a stupid petition to help her get out of here... *shows her the letters and then throws it at Ange* ...They all refused to receive it. They don't know of Princess Angelise of the Empire of Misurugi. 

Ange: What?

Jill: General Emma Bronson says the Mana people won't receive any letters from the Norma. That's been the case since you revealed as a Norma. I'll bet the citizens were so incensed that they started forgetting you and your parents.  

Ange: That can't be possible! My nation, Misurugi, couldn't banish me... What about my friend? My brother? Sylvia?

Goodpaster: They... they throw you away... I mean like... forgetting you since that day.

Bonesteel III: This world is pure madness... people in this world are not peaceful what you say. Or should I say, the Mana people are the barbarians.

Jill: Come on, I have a job for you... *releasing Ange's bond*

Cemetery

On a rainy day, they arrived at the cemetery, where Ange was going to place one of the tombstones belonging to her former squadron captain who had died because of her mistake. She received news that Coco and Miranda had been temporarily discharged to the US mainland for rehabilitation.

Jasmine: I don't think you need to place it in such conditions.

Jill: Sorry for the rush, Jasmine. 

Jasmine: It's fine. We have to hold a ceremony for her soon.