[ 2 ] A G R E E D

"Bro, I've got some urgent work in the mall," Dhruv mentioned, giving his helmet to me. "What?" Tanishq asked. "I need to get a gift for my girlfriend," Dhruv explained before heading inside the mall.

On the other side

"Where's Rishabh?" I inquired

"He had some bank stuff to take care of," Taniya responded. "Okay."

We proceeded into the mall. "By the way, Ruhi... his name is Yugant," she informed. I could sense tease in her tone. I was surprised; does she know him? Why didn't she tell me? "Huh... how did you find out?" I asked, stopping myself.

"Mom told me after you left from there," she replied. "Oh." I could not help but smile and started walking again. He has a beautiful name.

Yug-ant, Yugant

"Oh, whoa!" She teased. "Shut up and come." I playfully slapped her and chuckled.

Third-person POV:

As time passed, "Is he buying the entire store for her?" Yugant remarked. "Who knows... let me give him a call," Tanishq replied."

Returning, I noticed someone nearby

Returning, I noticed someone nearby. "What is he doing here?" I mumbled, quickly averting my gaze, trying my best to hide myself from him.

Aditya was a persistent guy who had been stalking me since our college days. Damn, he saw me. He approached me. Despite repeated rejections, he remained persistent. I just hate him and have a serious urge to kill him.

Aditya greeted me, saying, "Oh, Ruhi baby, what are you doing here?" , reaching out to us. "Baby? Did he lose his mind?" I talked to myself.

"Taniya, let's go." I decided to ignore him, as I didn't want to create any scene there.

I firmly held her hand. However, he grabbed my wrist in the middle of the attempt. I flinched at his sudden action. My heart raced, feeling uncomfortable with his action. I glared at him, and he showed me his dirty smirk.

"Let go of my hand," I warned him, who was being shameless there. "I asked you something," he replied. "Are you leaving, or..." I warned once more. He asked, "Or?" going to pull me closer. I yanked his hand away without hesitation. "Or I'm going to slap you," I declared. "Okay... let's see if you have the guts-" Before he could challenge me, I delivered a hard slap with my left hand. As hard as possible. He immediately released my hand and held his cheek.