Chapter 1

You're having a great dream, you're crush was about to kiss you on the lips and you were prepared for it you were wearing F/C and your hair was in a H/S. His lips were about an inch away from yours when you wake up to a crashing sound in your house. Your about 19-20 around that age group, you live alone except for your pet dog, a German Sheapard, named Seeker so you get up thinking he just broke a vase or something, as you walk down you hear voices, panic runs through you thinking someone or some people just broke in. You hear barking. You then hear diffrent accents of all kinds but they were all male you could figure that out quickly. You look for something to protect yourself with, you find a small vase, you grab it and start walking down quietly while hearing the voices ask each other what the hell is going on and where they are. You just get off the stairs when someone covers your mouth, and everything goes black.

~{=TImeskip=}~

"Russia you can't just go around tying people up in their own house!" You hear an american accent say furiously.

"She was holding a vase, she was meaning to attack us!" you hear a russian accent retort back.

Your eyes flutter open to see about 11 men standing around you looking at you curiously, you blush, they were countryhuamans and they were handsome as hell, you look to your side to see you were in a chair tied up with your mouth taped shut, luckly you have experience with duck tape on your mouth, so you lick it making it fall off your mouth fast.

"Exscuse me but would someone please explain why I'm tied up in my own house?" You say with a hint of annoyance in your voice.

"This is your house? And why is someone as young as you in a such a nice house living alone?" You hear a german voice say. You look over to see who it was, you look over to see a tall man in a military uniform, you study him until you freeze in fear when you look at his arm. It was none other than THE N@zi Germany.

"Like what you see?" He says smirking.

"Reich quite it! She obviously more scared than flustered!" You hear another russian accent say, this time it was deeper and thicker you look over to see a man, about 6,11', crossing his arms leaning against your wall, you also recognize who this is, USSR. You look around seeing Reich, USSR, Germany, Poland, America, Russia, Spain, Mexico, France (He a dude in this AU or make 'em girls if your LGBTQ+ I support that community cuz I'm also in it I'm Aroace -3-), Britain, and England.

"Will you to shut up?" Britain says in his beautiful british accent.

"I agree with Britain on this someone might hear us and think we broke in." Spain says with his accent making you have your full attention on him.

As their talking you managed to get the ropes untied from you hands and as their backs were turned you untied your feet and maneged to bolt upstairs to grab Seeker and you and him run down your pocket knife in you hand.

"A dog!" Germany says looking at the growling Seeker.

"How did she get out?!" Russia yells looking at you questioningly.

"I have my ways now would someone please explain why your in my damn house?" You say having your knife infront of you.

France tells you that they were just out for a picnic and they were searching for a perfect place to have it when as they sit next to a tree a portal just magically sucks them in just after a mysterious figure (Me U^U) shows up opening it. You don't respond. You just laugh.

"Whew! Havn't gotten a laugh like that in awhile!" You say wiping a tear of your face.

"Miss we are not lying." Spain said looking at you dead in the eye. "But we also need a place to stay... like bad."