Chapter 3

"He's gone he's gone he's gone!!! Hahaha yes!!" You say laughing and crying and jumping.

"I never knew you would be so happy about murder?" Russia says to you smiling wiping the blood off of his shirt.

"Well when it comes to him yes." You answer smiling at his body.

As you walk away with the others following you finally remeber what he did to Seeker. You rush over to the German Shepard with Reich and Germany in pursuit.

You sigh seeing the dog playing and jumping around and you fall to the ground almost having a panic attack.

Seeker P.O.V:

A hooman came in thro d window and gib me a bone. Bone! Me luv bones! I eat dis as d hooman walks to her. I try to bark. No bark. why me no able to do bark bark? Am I deding!? Me no want to ded! I still needs to protc hooman! Hooman gets panik attacs. I help. Am a good boy! I sleep. I did not want to sleeps, but I's did. I wake ups I jump seeing d red hooman and blac, bellow, and red hooman and my hooman. Is we going on a walk! I bark. I can do barks again!

"Seeker! Your ok!" My hooman says falling to d floor.

Why hooman so scared? If someting happened I hurt dem! I failed my last hooman once never again!

"Arf!" I say. I hab no clue why dey so scared but I get scared. I nuzzle dem and she hugs me. I luv hugs! Hugs make sad go bye bye, thats what me hab observed! Espicially when last hooman disappeared... I miss old hooman he was funny always ducking from little things his friends did that to while me and my friends wanted to play with them. They no let us play. We left and we found a boom boom thing! I bark thinking it toy! Not toy- definitely not toy.

Spain P.O.V:

It 's been about a month since we killed Jason. Hallelujah. I've never seen Y/N so relaxed! She even started wearing just a bit shorter shirts, not around Reich though. That little bitch, had no right kissing her on the lips. After dinner I decided to go check up on Y/N, I knocked on her door waiting for an answer.

"Come in! oh hi Spain!" She said looking up from her desk.

"Holã Y/N! Just came to check up on you." I said shutting the door behind me.

"Oh well thank you but I'm doing just fine." She replied. Clearly not. I was a little curious though... why didn't she tell us at first?

"Y/N... when you heard about the breakin you were way more tense... you seem fine now and I was wondering if your experiencing a rush of stress?" I asked leaning against the door folding my arms.

"Nope I'm good with Seeker here to help me I've been great lately!" She said sitting on her bed inviting me to sit next to her. "Come here I wanna show you something."

"Ok... what is it?" I asked sitting next to her.

She pulled out an old brown box.

"Look what I found." She opened it and I saw pictures of her and her dad with a little pup next to them.

"Is that your dad?" I asked pointing to a man in a military uniform.

"Yup! This was the last photo I had of him before he stepped on a mine." She said looking down with tears in her eyes smiling.

"Oh... oh Y/N I'm so sorry..." I hugged her and she just hugged back.

"Is this little pup Seeker?" I asked.

"Yup but when Seeker got sick they took him to the vet and my dad and a few buddies went alone thinking they cleared them all..."

"Guess not huh?" I said. Why did I say that?!?! God I'm such a fucking idiot! "Oh uh Y- Y/N I didn't mean to I uh- Y- Y/N?" I looked at her... she was asleep!