Chapter 5

Warning:

Lots of vulgar language and abuse and author abuse.

The author's lives matter guys 

It also has that annoying stutter when you are flustered so have fun!

I realize some of this may have happened to you so please I do not want anyone to feel hurt or have memories of bad trauma so please leave if you have had this happen or stay if you have overcome these memories and you're now a boss bitch well I mean everyone is a boss bitch in their own way... ok enough of me talking you've had your warning... Enjoy

Britain P.O.V:

As we headed home America wanted McDonalds so we pulled over and Reich HARSHLEY stopped and made me drop my precious tea! The man has no respect! America was jumping in his seat waiting for the others to finish ordering, that boy has no self-control England and I have amazing self-control through-

"Hey, Tea Men they have tea want some?" Reich said to me looking at me.

"GET ALL OF IT NOW." Me and Englad said also jumping in our seats.

What can I say? I'm a tea addict.

When we got home and pulled into the garage I opened the door for France who lightly blushed at me. We became official a while ago but... I love how he still gets flustered... ANYWAYS we started walking into the house, me and France last, our hands lightly brushed each other as we walked by each other and we both blushed... until we were distracted by America rushing in saying USSR and Y/N were missing.

"What!?" a bunch of the others yelled.

Damn it! I knew he shouldn't have been trusted! 

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Poland yelled cleanching his fists.

Poland isn't one to act out so harshly, and Reich didn't make it any better... neither did anybody else.

"Calm down everybody!" Mexico said. "We don't know if it was the USSR's fault anyway."

"True but what if it is his fault?" Spain asked glaring at his friend.

"Well then I'm gonna give him more than the shoe or the belt Imma give him the shoe-belt." He said menacingly. 

I had never been afraid of getting hit by either but now I kinda felt bad for USSR... still if it wasn't him I'm going to give him hell, Y/N was a close friend and even knew about my little crush and tried to help me but it all just ended up with France running away flustered until I finally confessed and we became a couple.

~{Flashback to the one that made them a couple}~

"Ok just try this ok?" Y/N said pushing me to France's door.

"Y/N I- I don't think this will work." I said stuttering trying to resist, but low and behold. England came to help Y/N.

"Oh come on! You've liked him since the 1500s! I'm sure he feels the same way!" He said pushing me with all his might.

"Bu- but w- what if he doesn't like me back?!" I said holding a few flowers looking at his door blushing.

"Then we keep trying until he likes you back!" England said adjusting his bowler hat while snatching my top hat off of my head and combing back my hair to make it and I quote "More handsome for France."