Chapter 6: Reason of Hades

Chapter 6:
Reason of Hades

The Olympus is annihilated, according to Aphrodite. Not just the Olympus, but also their hearts. Hermes and Aphrodite, finally they met. But how about everyone? How can they find them? No one knows and no one knows how. Marielle, their friend and a mortal and her grandma, saddened on the story of Aphrodite, the story about the fall of Olympus in the hands of Hades.

The two felt sorry about them, for they can feel the pain the two Olympians feel inside. And they also don't know how to help them to find the other. Or maybe, Hermes and Aphrodite must accept their fate, yes this is it. They have to start their new life, as a mortal like them. And that is what Marielle said to them. But Hermes contradict her...

"You're right woman, but how about father? Our father Zeus? He was frozen and captured by Hades for sure!"

The things were become complicated more. So, it's a no choice, they must find the others. Aphrodite told them...

"I forgot to tell! Before that dragon fired me, Hades said that time that he will still stay in underworld even if he dethrones father."

When they are already completed, instead of going in Mt. Olympus, they have to go in underworld, to save Zeus. But how? They even don't know where the other gods are. As a plan, they must roam all around New York. They have to, even if there is a little chance to find them, that must be the only one to do. Marielle will help them; she is a college student, and it was their summer vacation anyway. She has so much time to help them. The two agreed, and that is the plan, they must as soon as possible, but of course they must buy Aphrodite some clothes first!

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is the place, where darkness is all around and where the dead people destined after death, the underworld. The successful and a win god Hades, feels too much happiness for the victory of his plan. In his throne, beside him, there is Zeus frozen. In the middle was Arpheca the dragon.

"Finally, the thunderbolt is in my hand and the world as well!"

Hades laughed because of joy and victory! But also, beside him, there is his wife, Persephone, the Queen of Underworld. Unlike Hades, she doesn't like to his husband's plan.

Hades saw his wife, unhappy to all his success. He slowly walks toward Persephone, as this god of underworld which is now the god of the world according to him. He said to his wife...

"What's on that face my beloved wife? Are you not joyful for your beloved husband's victory?"

But instead of responding to his husband's question. Persephone said this to him...

"Why do you want this to happen?"

Hades turned around and feel a little disappointment to his wife. This god, Hades, was always misunderstood by everyone. He has his own reason why he wants to dethrone Zeus and he tell all of his opinion to his wife.

Look at the world, it's all cruel. Many people committing crimes. There was murder, poverty, and all of those cruel things. For Hades, why his brother Zeus let that all happen? Why Zeus let the victims be killed by these evil people? Why he let the terrorists do their evil doings? Why didn't the Olympians act from it? And many wrong doings can be seen in this world. So, for him, he is now a god, he will manipulate all the people. That manipulation will tell the people to worship him. By his power, he will control their minds. All day they will worship Hades, that is what will come in their mind. Because the people worship him all day and nothing in their mind but Hades, then people will never do crimes again. Like murder, fights, rape, stealing, all of that. Because the attention and their mind, and also their heart was in Hades. People will no need to work or study either, there is no more poverty because Hades already manipulated their mind. And in their whole life, people will just worship him, they will never love anyone but except Hades.

But Persephone, in other case, agreed to what his husband view on the world, but not in that manipulation thing. She told her opinion to his husband. He will never join Hades, but he will also never help the Olympians too. She never wants to join that plan or in that fight with Olympians.

Persephone walks away and left his husband there. But even if his wife does not support him, he will still continue his plan and ambition. He raised the thunderbolt and said in a loud voice...

"I will change the world!!"

One week have passed....

That whole week, Hermes, Aphrodite, and Marielle roam around New York to find the other Olympians. Unluckily, they didn't find one. They were in that place of New York, the last place where they find the missing gods and goddesses. They already went all the place of New York just to find them.

It was already night, when they need to go in a convenient store to buy something to eat and drink. They bought sandwiches and soda. They have to go back to their grandma's apartment.

"It's been one week, but we still didn't find them, even one." Hermes said with disappointment.

"Don't lose hope, let's try to go outside New York, maybe they are in other cities!" Marielle told him.

They are talking while going into a parking area that is far from that convenient store and where Marielle's car parked. But that time, a group of motorcycle riders approach towards them. Some of them are wearing shades, loose shirts, and some of them have a gun. That group was a gang, but why they approached the three? What they really want from them? So, Aphrodite asked that to those gangs...

"What do you want from us?"

They are so many, all of them went down in the motorcycles. One man approached to Hermes and asked him...

"Do you not remember me? Huh?!"

As Hermes looks at him carefully, he seems that this guy was very familiar, and yes also to Marielle. And then he remembers it, that guy was the one who try to rob Marielle and who Hermes was beaten.

The other guy was with him. They are member of the gangs. So, they called help for revenge, what a coward!

"Our boss are very interested once they heard what happened!"

"Yeah, very interested...to kill you"

Again, Hermes ready himself to attack them even if how dangerous it is. But as he attacked one of them, one of the gang stopped him and said...

"Stop you bastard!

Then he saw a gang holding Aphrodite and Marielle, and the gun was pointed in their neck...

"Try to fight back or else, their blood will burst in the ground."

The other guy who hostage Aphrodite said...

"Hey look, what a lovely lady. Maybe this is boss' prize for us!"

Hermes angered, but he can't do anything about it, they are in danger. So that one guy gets his gun and hit it on Hermes head that makes him unconscious. They put the three in Marielle's car and some of gangs drive the car into their basement.