Chapter 37: The Celebration

Chapter 37
The Celebration

As the evening comes, also that day, after the victorious war against the centaurs, all the citizens are here, celebrating and partying for their success against their enemy. All the people, men, women, children, old, and the warriors are celebrating. The servants prepared and cooked many foods for the citizens, and while the adults, especially the warriors, are drinking native alcoholic drinks. And there are people dancing and playing instruments. There is a king table for the supreme leader, Ares, and beside him sit with his fellow Olympians and also with Marielle, Williams, Sandra, Kevin, and Captain Paul. All of them, they are watching the celebration with foods and drinks on their table. It was indeed a very joyful celebration, they enjoy dancing, playing instrument, drinking or even singing. Finally, the freedom came to their village and land, no more slavery and no more poverty.

Ares and the Olympians enjoyed that celebration. Here, Ares the supreme leader was already drunk a little. Then Ares, raised his hand to ask for a silence, then all the citizens saw that signal, so they followed that order. As the crowd is quiet, Ares stood up, and again speaks to all of them...

"Listen, my fellow citizens. Tonight, remarks our success and our victory. But remember this, we successfully avenge our late supreme leader, Anthony. I know that he is here with us, I know that he's smiling right now while watching us celebrating from the freedom that he wants for this land and his people. Now, even if he's gone, still, we fulfill his dream for this village. Finally, the freedom is in your hands."

Here, the people remained silenced and remembered their late supreme leader who died just week have passed. Especially Kevin, he remembered his father, and Sandra, the wife. All of them, the memories with Anthony came up into their mind. They assumed that if Anthony is still alive, for sure, they are with them, celebrating and drinking. But sadly, he's not, for he gave his life for their land.

Then, Ares, proceed in speaking and tell something to his people...

"And everyone here in Minjo village, I also want to say that this will be my last night to be with you, and also Hephaestus'. For we are coming with my dearest Olympians to come back in Olympus. I want to thank you for welcoming us here."

The people were saddened because Ares and Hephaestus will leave them. Like how they wish that Ares will be their supreme leader and Hephaestus as the chief of blacksmiths. But, Ares, as he saw the people in sadness, again, he speaks to them...

"But don't be sad, because we will always be with you even if we returned in Olympus. We will still guide you and protect every one of you. As for now, I will celebrate with all of you tonight for our victory."

Here, Ares raised his glass and tell everyone...

"Let's toss everyone! Long live Minjos!"

Then, the crowd responded...

"Long live Minjos!"

Then, the happiness returned, and they proceed from celebrating. Everyone back in dancing, playing instruments, and drinking. Later on, Ares, the supreme leader went in the floor of the people dancing and danced with them, and followed by the other Olympians, Hermes, Apollo, Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus. Later on, Hermes went to Marielle and ask her to dance with him. At first, Marielle was shy, but Hermes still convinced her...

"Don't be shy, my love."

Then Marielle went with Hermes and danced with him. While having fun in dancing, the two lovers, Hermes and Marielle staring at each other and smiling. Their feelings in each other, become deeper as a sea. How Marielle hope, that Hermes will never leave her once he came back to Olympus. While Williams, who already drunk a lot, also went to the floor and dance clumsily and cheerfully. It was like he never felt any shyness in his body. There, he approached Athena and show her some dance moves, like John Travolta's moves...