17

You just got out from his cabin and straight walked to your workplace.

*After some days*
It's been like one week since you both start dating , but most of the time the only thing you've noticed is how his behaviour suddenly change whenever you are around any other men, or talking to any one of them specially taehyung. He always tell you to stay away from them even when you told him that they're just your friends nothing more but he still does that.

Being protective is ok possesive is ok but only with a limit, now it's all feel like a burden to you. It's not like he's not caring and all. He loved you, care about you the most and importantly treats you like a queen even when there's any girl around him his eyes will always be on you.

Last time you were telling something to tae about your new project so you just sat there in his cabin for like ten minutes but when he got to know he got so angry, now all these things are making you scared.

It's more like he's being OBSESSED. And it's not even a good obsession, a bad one. You sometimes feel like you're trapped where you can not talk with anyone it's just him and some of your female friends.

Mr. Lee can you print these please, and put them in a file. You give him a file while your focus was on your laptop typing something when you heard a chuckle.

Sure miss. Hearing this voice you looked up and saw tae standing there holding the file. What's going on?? How are you? He asked sitting beside you.

Good, you? You looked up before replying. No, on a serious note y/n, how are YOU? You seem stressed most of the time.
It's nothing tae. You replied keeping your focus again on the screen.

A coffee will work? He asked as you laughed. Ofcourse. I'll meet you there after ten minutes. He nodded before getting up.
After completing all your work you went in Jungkook's cabin.

Here are all the reports you will need in your upcoming meeting. Keeping the file on his table you smiled. Had your lunch? He asked as he looked up at you. Yeah. He nodded ok then. You bowed before turning around.

As you felt someone hugging you from behind. What are you doing? You whispered trying to get out from his grip. Give your boyfriend some time will you?? He whispered as you laugh, after office ok!? But for now bye. You said as you ran from there

You went to your workplace and was about to sit when you remembered that you had to meet tae in the café , after looking at the time you hurriedly got up and straight went there.

You found him sitting there as you sighed before going towards him. Hey. He smiled and waved at you, you sat infront of him, you haven't told anyone in the office about your relationship so now you're feeling like you should tell him atleast.

Y-you both are dating? He asked again as you nodded. So happy for you. He said holding your hand but tae. You looked down and start telling him about his behaviour.

Y/N!!!! Just when you hear someone yelling your name from behind as you turned around and saw jungkook standing there with anger in his voice. You got up from your chair as well as taehyung.

He came towards both of you Why are you here with him??? He asked before holding your wrist tightly. You looked around and sighed as there weren't many peoples there.

I-i just, your sentence was cut off as taehyung speaks in between. Why are you getting angry? Can't she even meet her bestfriend?
Why are you coming in between? Stay away from her. He said as he pulled you out from the café holding your wrist tightly.

He made you sit in the car as you both went straight at his house. After reaching there, You gulp before getting out of the car, why are you getting angry on such little thing?? It's not like he's someone unknown, he's my best friend and moreover isn't he your brother??? You questioned.

He turned around, his hands turned into a fist,. Step-brother y/n. He replied before holding your wrist and taking you in his room, your eyes widened when you saw your pictures were all over there on the walls.

It's like someone took your picture without your consent. W-what the heck!?
I've got your after trying so hard, i spend my day and night trying to get to know you. Where you're going, What you're doing, What you're eating ? So why don't you do what i ask you to do? He said completely looking at you.

What do you mean? You s-stalked me? You stumbled back a little. Yeah i did, and second thing y/n. Know that you're only mine! Only MINE! stay away from all those men out there. You belongs to me. ONLY ME.

You Scoffed...YOU, you're obsessed!!

Tsk, you're not my obsession, you're my love princess. He whispered
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chapter <3
Take care b-bye 🤍