19

Taehyung! His mom came inside, and sat beside him. He put her one hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner as he just hugged her tightly.

*Next day*
You didn't went office today, you were just laying in your bed almost rethinking your life decisions.

She didn't came today?? Jungkook asked as she nodded. He pick up his blazer and his car keys before getting out of his cabin. He first went into taehyung's cabin. Y/n didn't come office today. He said putting both of his hands on the table.

It's okay, she need break. He whispered. While jungkook just sighed, you knew about it right? I mean she messaged you or something? He asked without making any eye contact with him.

No, why would she? She is your girlfriend, if she wants to inform someone about something that will be you. Taehyung sat back on the chair. It's not same as before. Jungkook whispered and thought to go your house.

*After some time*
He reached your house, and ring the bell, getting up lazily from your couch you went towards the door. The moment you looked at the person, you suddenly closed the door but obviously he won't let you do it.

Y/n! He calls your name holding the door tightly, not letting you close it. After getting tired from all this you removed your hands from the door and stood straight what is it? He held your wrist as you looked up at him.

What are you doing!? You screamed almost yelled at him. Leave me alone for sometime. I need some time ok! When i first wanted to work in your company i never thought you would be like this.

Have you ever had any idea how scared i was whenever i felt someone has been chasing me, or someone is looking at my every f"cking action.

I'm sorry y/n! I will change! I'll change for you trust me you moved your wrist here and there trying to get out from his grip. Leave me- before you could complete your sentence, someone landed a straight punch on his face.

What are you doing? Leave her hand. Taehyung screamed at him. Your eyes widened, didn't she said she needs time?

Taehyung stop! You went towards him and pulled him back before he could do something else. Leave both of you right now!! I don't want to talk with anyone understood! You said and closed the door of your house.

Jungkook got up and looked at him, i told you, i won't snatch her from you until you won't hurt her. So you better behave jeon! Taehyung said and went from there. You were sitting on the couch with closed eyes both of your palms on your forehead.

*Flashback*
You were going home from office, when you felt someone is behind you, turning around you saw no one was there. What the hell! You went in a convience store and sat there on an empty place.
*Flashback ends*

*Flashback to jungkook's house*
He took you to his room when you saw a wall filles with your pictures, the picture that caught your eyes, you were sure it's from that day when you felt someone is following you. That's when it hit you that it was him who send someone to take your pictures
*Flashback ends*

I can't believe!! You almost screamed.
From knowing my favourite flowers to knowing my favourite perfume. Now everything makes sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....