26 ( LAST )

The next day, when she was about to leave her house, she looks at the person standing in front of his car. Hands crossed and trying to keep his eyes open.

"What are you doing here"? You walked towards him, he looks up standing straight.
"Wait, were you here all night?" She asked in utter shock to which he nod.

"I wanted to apologize" he stated.
"But you already did jungkook" she spoke looking at him with nothing but concern.

"Y/n.... let's talk it out please" he pleaded and without any second thoughts she invited him inside. Telling him to sit on the couch she went to prepare a cup a coffee for him.

"Here, now can you please tell me why you were outside there all night?"

"I didn't wanted to be late, i wanted to apologize the moment I'll see you in the morning, i couldn't sleep, i can't sleep not until I'll know that you've forgiven me". He was almost pleading at this point.

For the very first time you've seen him in this state, the ceo with the most powerful aura around him were speaking to you like this. "ok, let's... let's do it".

"First be comfortable, have some coffee, rest".

He nod and removed his jacket. After giving so many thoughts you decided nothing can go wrong by giving him another chance. There was a moment of silence until you spoke. "fine, I'm forgiving you"

The worry that he had in his face lightens making him smile lightly, " do you want to start over, i mean...*sigh* if you don't want to it's ok...but let me woo you, I'll change and wait for you".

Looking up as you looked at him in surprise, "I'm never hurting you again, and not letting anyone hurt you either".

"Jungkook....you whispered, not knowing what to do. He got up, "thank you" that was the last thing he said before walking out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She wasn't even fully awake when she heard her doorbell rings, walking down she rubbed her eyes opening the door. "who's this- " she stopped the moment she saw him.

"Hey, you can't just come here like this" saying this she stepped aside as he walked in with chuckling. "why not?"

"I came here to take my girlfriend on a date" he opened his arms asking for a hug as she walks towards him before hugging him. "Also, Miss y/n, you're late for work" he said sternly yet teasingly.

"Oh, so sorry sir" you played along making him laugh.

It's been seven months, and in those seven months , he has shown you the side you've never seen before. When he said he'll woo you, until you get ready to become his girlfriend, he wasn't wrong.

He wasn't like before, he didn't get jealous over little things. He knows what he is doing, what you're doing. It was the third month when when you agreed to become his girlfriend. The happiness you saw on his face was something you never knew you'll see.

The utmost care and love he gave to you was something you've never imagined. When he said that he'll change, he did changed. You felt safe, the way you use to feel around him before, has changed.

The fight he had between him and taehyung has solved. They both weren't still that much comfortable around each other, but they talked normally. Not always getting angry or not liking to see each other's face.

Things were much peaceful now. Everyone was happy including taehyung. You felt you were hurting him in between but he made himself clear that it was him who liked you, you didn't felt the same, so it's ok.

You both are like the best buddies ever. Laughing on random jokes which weren't that funny and getting in one team to annoy the sh"t out of jungkook. You both never let him work in peace.

"Yoii bestie" taehyung entered in jungkook's cabin knowing you'll be there. Seeing you sitting on the couch while working on your laptop he makes his way towards you. Jungkook sighs knowing very well what's coming.

"You both, don't fight or something. This isn't your house" jungkook stated sternly making you both nod your head multiple times.

.
.
.
"What are you doing!?? " She screamed, "why did you roast me in the first place?" Taehyung asked yelling back. "you idiot !!" You slapped the back of his head. "You're idiot " he spoke hitting your shoulder.

Jungkook who was sitting on his chair looks at you both with so done expressions. The moment you both looked at him and saw him already looking at you. You both stood straight. "It was him, he started it" you said walking towards him.

"No, it was her" taehyung stood beside him.
Jungkook shakes his head, rubbing his forehead. " Mr.Taehyung, are you done with the recent project?, how's everything? You're leading it right?"

"And miss y/n, we've a meeting after some time, did you prepared everything i asked you to?"

"Sorry" both of you said in unison and got back to your work making him chuckles while continuing his work.

You looks at him and walked towards him, making him look up at you, standing beside his chair. "What do you want!?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You..." Whispering you take a step forward, to which he laughs and pulls you on his lap. "really, princess?" Nodding your head multiple times you chuckle.

Both of you burst into laughter as he pulls you close, holding you firmly by your waist. He leans in giving a small kiss before pulling away instantly before smiling and pulling you closer with his other hand caressing your cheek, kissing passionately, not wanting to pull out anytime soon.

After a little while, You pulls out "not a right place again" whispering you got up to which he just giggles. "Yeah?" He got up as well.

"No one's coming until i give permission to them you know" he says putting both of his hand on both of your sides trapping you in between him and the table. "So i should give what my princess wants"

"No no no, not yet, i..i was joking " he chuckled seeing your nervous state knowing he did very well teasing the sh"t out of you , before placing a light kiss on your forehead.

"I'm joking too" he whispered, making you lightly hit his shoulder.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

He was the one who was so insecure, so she became someone he could trust.

He was someone who thought everyone will leave him, so she became someone who'll be with him forever.

She was hurt after knowing the truth, so he changed himself for her and became someone who'll never let anyone hurt her.

She thought it won't work now, so he waited and loved her till the end, telling her always he'll make it work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A happy ending as per your wish...
Now do tell me if you want her to end with taehyung as well, should i make Taehyung's ending too??

Other then that, this is the end. Thank you for showing all the love and support for this book.

Bye 🤍