Chapter 17

Zak

"You look so good, Zak! He'll surely get very flustered when he sees you!" Niki squeals in excitement.

I feel my face go hot, "Shush, Niki! Don't talk about me and Bad when the question in the room is you and Puffy!"

Niki's face goes pink and she folds her arms over her fancy white butterfly-sleeved dress. "Alright, I'll Shut up."

"Will you ask her to dance with you?" I tease, poking her cheek that's progressing into a shade of red.

Nikki scoffs and slaps my hand away, "Only if you end up kissing that sweet angel boy of yours."

"Deal!" I grin.

She rolls her eyes humorously, "Whatever, just tell me if I'd be interrupting anything if I stopped by tonight."

My face flushes, "Niki!" I yell in shock.

She sticks her tongue out at me in a mocking manner, trying to hide a smirk.

I scoff, "We'll be late if we don't go soon. Put your mask on."

•••

Niki and I dance together to propose the illusion of us being heterosexual.

"The prince sure has picked good music," I comment to stop the silence between us. There was no tension, I just like to hear myself speak.

"Yes, I do admit I like these instruments  together." She responds brightly.

The grand clock chimes a tenth hour and I groan, "I can't wait that long for Midnight!"

"Is that when you meet?" She teases me as I twirl her.

My face warms, "Oh shut up." I mumble, "but yeah, it is."

"Aww, I wish you luck when the time comes, Zak!"

"Thank you, Niki."

———————————
OMG DREAM COULD NEVER
I SPEEDRAN ALL OF THATTTTT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Things could like not be worse in my love life but I still got my fiancés so that's ok <3

-Sunny <3