We all love chaos, yes?

Grian: X, what should I be for halloween?

X: A decent adult, if you ask me.

Grian: That's one of the only things I cannot be, anything else?

X: Normal

Grian: Ermm, another one of the only things I cannot be.

X: A human being.

Grian: Aren't I already one of those- Wait...

X: No. You are too chaotic to be a human being- You've done some stuff that a human could never do... And if you are one, Be calm, and NICE to others!

Grian: NO! Your not my dad!

X: *gets an adoption paper and signs it* Yes I am now! So son, be a nice kiddo and NO CHAOS!

Grian: *sniffles* D-dad...? You finally came back from the store? And you didn't bring the milk?

X: Uh- *runs to the kitchen and brings back the milk* Here's the milk son just for you! The best you could ever have.

Grian: *gasp* AND YOU BROUGHT THE MILK!? Woah :0 Oh, and sorry, I cannot promise no chaos, in fact, I will do the opposite of that!

X: *sees Grian run out the door* GRIAN!

Grian: *running as fast as their poor little gremlin legs can* NO!

X: Oh my Xelqua, please bless this child to not do any harm *starts running after Grian*

Scar: *minding his business* Oh hey Gria-

Grian: SCAR HELP ME THERE IS A MONSTER AFTER ME

X: OoO How could you call your father a-a monster!? I'm going to say it! I will say it!

Scar: AAAHHHH MONSTER! *Scar and Grian hide behind a rock* MUMBOOOOOOOO!

Mumbo: What the heck is going on-

Grian: MUMBOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP THERE IS A MONSTER AFTER US AND HE HAS A SCARY HELMET THINGY ON LIKE SOME KIND OF ALIEN OR SOMETHING!

Mumbo: *looks at Xisuma and back at Grian and Scar*

Mumbo's mind: hehe, I'm gonna join in this chaos

Mumbo: AAHHH IT'S SO SCARY!

Impulse in the background: Yeh I think I'll ask X for help later-

X: I've had this helmet sense I started HermitCraft- AND I am an alien so that is very offensive! SO SON! you need to quit this acting or I'll say something that'll hurt me but it'll hurt you worse-

Grian: YES WHAT IS THIS THING PLEASE! MUMBO! SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP USSS WE'RE GONNA DIEEE

EX: Hey X what is going on...?

X: The children are being chaotic again!

EX: Oh-

Impulse: *Still in the background watching from afar*

Grian: *gasps happily*

Pearl: DO NOT FEAR, I WILL GET RID OF THIS MONSTER THAT YOU SPEAK OF! *becomes upside down and starts chasing X*

X: *becomes terrified* OMG! AAHHH GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME! EX HELP!

EX: Bro- you're on your own bye! *disappears out of thin air*

Scar: 0o0 Our life saver!

Mumbo: O-O Um-

Impulse: *Now has popcorn and Wels has joined to watch the show*

Pearl: GET BACK HERE! OR ELSE I'LL GET 5AM PEARL HERE!

Grian: YEEEAAHHHHHH! GO PEARL! >:D

X: 5AM PEARL!? WHAT!? I'M TOO SCARED TO ASK! *runs fast while trying to type something in chat*