How to create your own Candy Child (Simplified Tutorial)

This is for TireDull and Endera276 but also others who's interested in this topic.
(I'm willing to give away some Candy AU lore because this is for the sake of the future Candy Children that's going to be created)
More information will be below the drawing panel.
(And these visuals are rushed and pretty lazy-)

Step 1. Find or 'contain' the star. If you're lucky, you might find one! (location of where these star things are is classified)
C!Socks:
And be careful when you touch these things, they send off electric waves that tickles you. If you anger the star, it might end up shocking you instead of tickling.

Fact: These stars are usually the size of the actual stars in the sky, but sometimes it can shrink to the size of your palm if comfortable.

Step 2.
Place the star into a stable container, it is recommended to use Cryotanks.
C!Socks:
The reason Cryotanks are the most effective is because the coolness of the tank tend to calm and relax the stars.
Hooray, isn't that interesting to know?

Step 3.
When making a vessel, it's best to use Candy or any other cheap edible materials like pastries and desserts. That way, the star is able to accept the vessel and it saves you a ton of money!
C!Socks:
If you want free candy materials to use, the best time and place to get free candy is of course, during Halloween in a large or active neighborhood.
And the star always chooses to go into the eye of the vessel anyway so there's no point in trying to make room for the star somewhere else besides the eyes.

Fact: There is an additional non edible ingredient added into the vessel that gives the Candy Children's abilities

Step 4.
Most crucial and delicate step.
It only works if you really need the wish to come true. That's what brings the Candy Children to life:
Connection. Purpose. Love. Assistance.
You have to think really hard and be 100% sure from your heart (metaphorically) that you need the star to help create the child in order to accomplish your dreams and desire. You just have to put a piece of yourself into it.

C!Socks:
They explained it pretty descriptively, I don't have much to say here.

C!Socks:They explained it pretty descriptively, I don't have much to say here

Step 5.
Give a moment for the star to adjust into the vessel before taking full control.
Then your Candy Child has woken up! First, introduce your Candy Child and let them know that you care for them, give them some comfort and kind words to help them understand their purpose and the world/surrounding.
And most importantly, please treat them kindly or else there will be consequences

C!Socks:
They didn't explain about the eye color of a Candy child. So I might as well explain it:
The original eye color of a Candy Child is light purple with cyan pentagram/star
Every child has an ability to protect themselves and others. Their abilities are usually chosen by personality, survival, and being able to help others.
Their main abilities will be activated once they activate a phase when their eyes are black and have different colors of swirls or stars as pupils.
The Candy Children have two recognizable abilities:
The main ability (Activates when in their phase)
And the sub ability (Activated without activating the phase)
The Candy Children's phase resembles their true selves, therefore they are at a stronger level when the main ability is activated.
The shape and color of the eyes are most important, the colors of each pupil resembles the person who brought the star to life.

Candy Blaza in his phase (Known as Hunger mode) Has cyan swirls as his pupil. The swirls usually indicate that a Candy Child has became Candelistic, hostile, (sometimes both) or been badly influenced by negativity.
The star shaped eyes are quite the opposite. They want to help and make others happy.

The color of the pupil means that whoever wished for Candy Blaza's star, had either their favorite color or signature color as cyan.
Let's use a small example:

We got Candy Blaza with cyan swirls as his wisher's purposed color. But if it were someone else who made the wish, let's say... Blaza himself for example.
Blaza's signature color is yellow so if he were to wish for CB's (Candy Blaza) star, the star would've turned into his signature color.
So CB's phase eye would've been yellow instead of cyan if Blaza did indeed made the wish, but obviously, that won't be happening any time soon.
To make a wish, you must always make contact with the star till the transition is complete.

The Wisher is also now invincible against their chosen Star's electric waves. You are both known as equals, and therefore the star must treat you with the same result by not harming you.

End of log 1#
(Will be revised in the future)

And sorry if this is sloppy and messy- I rushed