New ocs/revamps [To be updated soon]

I don't usually make or put a lot of effort into my other ocs that are not basing off from a fandom but have a page where you shall get to learn a bit more about them.

To be honest, I'm also not usually comfortable with sharing new types of ocs like this but I suppose it's also specifically for the ones who's curious to know.
(This page is bound to be updated once I manage to find the courage to create and share the other two ocs)

Anyways, enjoy your time exploring this short page.

Anyone remember this character? The Othello game based oc? I have managed to create some sort of an idea and small information about this character, his name shall now officially be Zachary

His nationally is Japanese of course (sticking with the previous old information)
He is lawful good, he uses his ability to try to stop people from fighting or even preventing wars/large arguments.
And he is able to change other people's moralities. Meaning, that he can choose to change any person or sentient being to be more good or bad once he makes contact with them.
Though there is a flaw to his ability: if he tries to use his ability to try to change someone that's so corrupt (like Gradient ((character owned by Addie)), Petrona ((character owned by Neph)) and 096/Vortex's level) he himself can be influenced by their 'corruptions' as well.
He can still change any of the very 'corrupted' people mortality though however, but not unless he basically observes the corrupted individuals' morality himself.
Once he gets in contact with any of the very 'corrupted' individuals, his eyes will turn yellow and his hair turning almost completely white, causing a counterpart version of him to reawaken.

And that introducing:

Zeno (A yes, a name I searched up online because I had no other ideas)

Zeno
(A yes, a name I searched up online because I had no other ideas)

Now thanks to Endera's thoughtful and well explanation of communism, Zeno was able to exist. I find that concept very fitting for this character since in the game of Othello, it is almost impossible to create a perfect balance between the pieces (that being the small half black and white discs for the game)
Because the more places of rows and wide ranges of either black or white discs you have placed on the board, you would also be giving your opponent a high possible chance to take over a large chain of your discs by sandwiching their pieces to yours (I know that may not make a lot of sense but I don't know how to correctly explain it since I don't think many of you have played Othello here before)
So why not make a character who tries to bring balance to the world by spreading and having a cause to make things all equal above all? I suppose Zeno is technically a bit of a communist from what I imagined.
I don't think he'll be too political about it though. I'm saying this because communism is supposedly commonly known as part of the political term from what I've seen (and plus, I don't know or talk a lot about politics anyways-)
Zeno technically uses a similar strategy to communism due to having the goal to bring and create the perfect balance to the world. Meaning that he will only intervene and assist when he thinks is necessary in a situation.
He can work both on good or bad sides, but usually goes with his own questionable intentions that makes others harder to trust him at this state.

Zeno can be reverted back to Zachary only when he is at a calming environment or hears the ring of the bells twinkling (I have no clue what these objects are called but they work like a bell except you put them outside near your house porch and the wind current blows the object to make that calming twinkling sound)

Update: So these object is actually called Wind Chimes. Thank you for the one who has helped me figure this out.

In summary: Zeno can be reverted back to Zachary when he hears the sound of the wind chimes or at a calming and tranquil like environment 

Both Zeno and Zachary has the ability to summon at least three phantom like spirits that could help assist them, wether that being opening doors to long range attacks. These phantom like spirits acts as if they were hands guiding the discs' movements, or could be just silly little companions that just follows Zachary/Zeno everywhere for no particular reason.
The color of the phantom like spirits will change depending on wether Zachary or Zeno is present. The white spirits tends to be more ghostly and calming while the other one seems to be the much more opposite, has more strength and force.

Zachary and Zeno is technically one of the same person. If you think about it, with different moralities mean different perspectives and thoughts, which may seem like there are two entirely different people on different sides but really it's just you with different thought processes and principles. I'm not sure if I explained this all right but that's all I have for Zachary/Zeno for now.

And of course, I'm not exactly sure how he's going to meet the other game based characters ( if he ever going to meet any of them at all)  like Spade created by Addie, and I believe Checkers created by Fluffy?, along with Wartie's dice character ( I do apologize since I cannot exactly remember every one of the characters's names. It has been a while since these groups of ocs based off of games were ever talked about again)
Do note that Zachary/Zeno is not a fully completed character but pretty close to it. I must think about the personality and a little of the backstory for a while.

Anyways, that is all I have for this page. And as I have promised Endera, you will now not be the only with a communist oc.
This page may or may not be updated soon, we'll just have to see. Also do not fret, Candy AU is still working in progress, almost halfway done. For some reason I am putting way too much on each panels of the graphic novel, which is taking quite a bit of time for me to complete it-

Now without any more delay, have a decent day or night everyone. Thank you for those checking in, I didn't think anyone would be really interested in my other ocs honestly.

See you all later