Presenting...Candy Joocie (CJ)!

Have a Candy Child everyone, we got another British kiddo :)

Candy Joocie probably won't appear in Candy AU until the sequel (if that's ever going to happen) but we'll just have to see how it goes.
I barely seen any characters related to being in water so, have a character inspired off of that idea.

(And I should probably stop making so many Candy children when the Candy AU story barely even started haha...)

)

Name: Joocie Nickname: Juice(Candy Meme and Candy Blaza usually calls him Juice)Pronouns: He/HimWisher: [Will not be revealed to prevent spoilers]Favorite foods:Orange/lemon soda and sour citrus gummies

Name: Joocie
Nickname: Juice
(Candy Meme and Candy Blaza usually calls him Juice)
Pronouns: He/Him
Wisher: [Will not be revealed to prevent spoilers]
Favorite foods:
Orange/lemon soda and sour citrus gummies.

Can consume:
Soda, any sweet products that can dissolve in his glass cup (such as mentos or iceream), gummies, jello, and candies.

When he is on the surface, he takes the form that looks more 'human' (The one on the left of the drawing)

And when he is underwater, he take the form where his head looks like a cup of orange juice (The one on the right of the drawing)

He can change the flavor of his soda if he chooses to.

Main ability (uses this the most):
Protective bubbles- The orange bubbles can allow a living thing to breathe underwater once the living thing is inside of it.
Candy Joocie can create up to 10 sturdy and long lasting bubbles at a time. If he created more than 10 at a time, the newer bubbles will be much weaker and less sturdy.