Candy Nadwe

Slightly changed the timeline of Candy AU. I was originally gonna add Candy Tbh or Joocie but nope! We got this kid.
I combined the concept ideas and designs from Candy Tbh and Joocie to create Candy Nadwe. Anyways, let's move onto the lore/information about this child.

 Anyways, let's move onto the lore/information about this child

Name:Candy NadweAbilities: Telekinesis and seemingly go unnoticed

Name:
Candy Nadwe
Abilities: Telekinesis and seemingly go unnoticed.
Weakness: Heat (Large amounts of heat. Probably flamethrower level)
Strong Against: Freezing temperature, or any ice attacks. And of course, physical attacks. Any physical attacks will bounce right off of him.
Purpose: Unsure according to this child 

Candy Nadwe is made out of frozen yogurt and some velvet pastry properties.
Candy Nadwe's star was a star that has gone 'rouge' (meaning the star has decided to separate from its group)
This happened due to CB's transformation incident (I'm not going to get in much detail since spoilers)
This star fell from the sky and was damaged. It is unknown how the star has gotten damaged.
And luckily, it found itself a vessel.
The vessel's creator abandoned the Nadwe Vessel and left the vessel near a garbage pile to leave it to rot.
The star, desperate to survive, had found itself a host. It stumbled upon the vessel and inserted itself in it.
But there was a problem to this, this star didn't have a wisher. Meaning, when the star insert itself into the vessel, it had no strong sense of purpose or reason once the Candy Child came alive.

This is a very rare situation that would occur among the star species.
Once Candy Nadwe came alive, he didn't have any star shaped eyes. His eyes were pure dead black, and it always will be. This shows that the star didn't have a wisher that given them purpose and life.
Candy Nadwe cannot feel any pain or strong emotions. He's almost like an emotionless husk.
Without the given purpose from the wisher, Candy Nadwe finds it hard to remember the importance and the reason of the things that he's seeing and doing daily.
He does know one thing: Relieve people out of their misery. So then, the people can have peace.
Candy Nadwe is usually quiet and has a ghost like behavior (Being able to leave and be unnoticed around the place)
He usually comes out during the night so he doesn't melt himself too much in the shining sun.
For some unusual reason, he can only eat insects and worms.
His favorite food are worms. Especially the pale white looking ones.
He kills people one at a time during the night. He chooses the person to kill if they either had large trauma or any suicidal thoughts.
What Candy Nadwe does to end the person's life in a peaceful manner is by using his telekinesis to quickly snap the victim's neck before the victim can register any pain.

Candy Nadwe prefers to kill his victims in the most painless way as possible.
He believes it's the right thing to kill the victims that has some trauma or difficulty with their mental state.
He can 'detect' if a person needs to be killed.
He does not kill often unless he encounters many individuals that he thinks needs to end their lives short. So yeah, I suppose he's kind of like the grim reaper but he doesn't kill as much.
He usually hides in graveyards.
When he's hungry, he sometimes digs up the corpse to find insects or worms.
Even though he could go to other places to find food other than a graveyard, he finds the graveyard comforting than most places (I can't explain why or else it's going to be more spoilers in Candy AU)
He uses a spoon or a shovel as his weapon.
For a victim to know if they're being hunted by Candy Nadwe is usually when they start seeing faint pink mist that smelled like poppies and hear a distant whispery song...
If the victim ever manages to go face to face with Candy Nadwe, they are not recommended to look at Candy Nadwe's eyes for a long time or else they could start having a sinking feeling of immediate dread and paralysis for no clear reason.
Whenever someone gets in contact to Candy Nadwe, they could feel their finger tip in immediate cold, like they just touched ice.
Candy Nadwe can obtain random past memories when drinking the person's blood.

And that's all about if for this child. Anyway, now let me put in the song that Candy Nadwe sings to his victims (I'm still currently editing it so it may not be the official version)

Starless Lullaby
Written by Squishy

(Dark lyrics warning)

"Pick up your shovel and dig up the dirt,
I'm singing a song so you wouldn't hurt
Uncover the earth and toss it in the pit
End all the suffering so they won't throw a fit
Because in the end, we're all supposed to die.
Dig up the mud,
Dig up the bugs!
Pick up the worms and pop it in your mouth.
Watch it struggle till the pink turns white.
Oh how lovely that was!
Pick up your shovel and bury the dirt,
I'm whispering a song so I wouldn't hurt
There was a boy
running down the lake,
he was the one that didn't look so fake
But then he slipped and swam in the water
He swam till he felt numb
But that didn't matter! He had us!
And for a long time... we felt alive.
Pick up my silver and dig up the guts,
I'm crying my song for all the lost souls
Dig up the bones,
Dig up the mush,
All the red covering my clothes...
just like a rose
And don't forget to wash your hands!"