Anatasias jounral Part 1

**10/17/2011**
*"Today has been awful! Father said I had to spend more time with Naila (Horrible enemy🙄) I don't wanna hang out with her! , She's been bullying me since the day I came to Oceanic Academy! She's a living nightmare! I bet their only making me hang out with her so they can talk with her parents about stupid stuff like Destroying other kingdoms! 1 reason I hate nightfall!!"*

**12:00 , 3rd period*
*"Mrs.Tonias class is so boringggg , I even have to sit next to Evan and Naila , ( #WORSTDUOEVER) I swear to the surface above,If I had to choose Living on the surface forever or living life with these two I'd choose the first option!! I can't literally get a relaxing day if they are alive!"*

**1:00 , Break**
*"Finally Break. I couldn't stand anymore of Mrs.Tonias talking. I was peacefully trying to eat and then Naila walked up to me saying "Hey Mernkake" Ugh! What did she want?! Hasn't she annoyed me enough in my life??. "What do you want Naila.." I turned my head to her. "Wanted to ask if I could sit next to you." She said which made my eyes open wider than a celestial pufferfish! I was dreaming wasn't i? "W-What?! Why would you want to sit next to me? Don't you hate me?!" I was so confused my brain could explode!"* *"Is it illegal to ask to sit with you now?" My face looked like it was thinking a million things at once. "Uhh." I said " She immediately sat down. "I don't know why I bothered asking. Oo is that like Ur diary?" My Face went extremely red and closed my journal. "Why would you want to know?! You would make fun of me of me for it just like you do for everything." I snapped. She went silent then said "Oh.. yeah that's the main reason I wanted to like talk to you,I wanted to like stop that-" I looked at her , my brain wasn't braining. "Does this mean.. you and Evan will stop making fun of me?.." "Oh Evan.. I don't know about him , he always does this own things Yk him.."*

**6:30 , In my room**
*"As soon as I went in my room I screamed in excitement, finally! Naila would leave me alone , Finally I can finally get along with someone! Just then Aiden walked in my room "What are you screaming about?!" He said "Shut the hell up twerp." I threw my pillow at him. "Twerp?! MOMMMMMMMMMM!!!" He yelled. "She's not home yet idiot , She's at Nailas parents office." I told him. "Wait how do you know that- mom never tells us about those things.." He asked me in confusion. "Oh! Naila told me." I answered. "Ok- WAIT WAIT- NAILA?! YOU MEAN THAT LITTLE PIECE OF NAIL CHUNCK THAT BULLYS U AND CALLS YOU MERNKAKE?! WHY WOULD SHE TELL YOU?" He asked. "Uhhh.." I was trying to think of an excuse , Then I sighed. "Me and her are friends now." "Friends? Anastasia are you stupid? Why would she want to friends with you." He asked me. "First of all I'm not stupid , Second of all I think she's changed." I told him . "God Anastasia your such a dork." He closed my door. I think he's a dork too. And I really think Naila has changed ( spoilers: I WAS TOTALLY WRONG ☹️)*