Anatasias jounral part 3 (The finale)

**Friday,School auditorium**
*"Our assembly just ended but our teachers didn't take us back to class yet since all of them had a meeting. Me and Alice went on the stage platform. I took the microphone and said "Hello guys.. I assume you all know about the rumors about me." Everyone nodded. "Good. Well all of them are true but.." "That is my personal information, something that shouldn't be posted to the world." "But it you really want something to talk about.." Alice connected her phone to the projector.. It was the video she recorded. Everyone's eyes widen especially Nailas , Hannah's and Evans. "Yeah so it looks like we have a ||fucking|| cheater in this school , also a liar , a faker and most of all a ||bitch||" "I hope ur happy Naila.you broke my damn best friends heart." Alice said out loud. "And you Hannah , it's gonna be you and me after school , and it ain't gonna be good." She continued. Everyone started laughing including me. Later in the afternoon me and Alice reported about Them spreading my personal information.. After then I never dated anyone again.."*

**1/18/2022**
*"Looks like im writing in here again.. It's the same day 1 year apart since I broke up with Naila. I'm happy about it. I still have trust issues tho.. I've given up on love. Unless.. "Hey Anastasia!" My friend Danielle called out. "Wanna come over?". Looks like I should turn the chapter and start over again."*
                                ~The end~