Anatasias jounral prt 1.5

**10/20/2011**
**7:00 , 1st period**
*"I tap my pencil on my book. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last week! Naila finally decided to stop bullying me! I don't get why Aiden thinks she's lying , He's probably just mad cause he can barely get along with her. (I can't believe I'm saying this but I should of listened to him😶) Today in class Naila didn't tick me off at all! I knew she changed! 40 mintues before class ended she whispered to me saying "Hey Anastasia.. Wanna skip 2nd period together?" I looked at her and said "What?! Are you crazy. Hell no! We could get in trouble for that, you know how both of our parents are!" She sighed "Fine" Then she turned back to her paper. Great I feel like she's mad at me already☹️. Once class was over I hurried out as quickly as possible trying not to show how wrong I felt for declining her "offer" "Anastasia!" A voice said behind me."*

**1st Break**
*"I turn behind me just to see.. Evan?! What the hell did he want. "You know what. I don't want to hear it!" I said. "What? I just wanted to ask You something." He told me. I sighed. "What is it?! This better not be some prank." "So your friends with Naila now right?" He asked. I nodded confused why would he be asking that. (OH MY GOD- HERE IT COMES THE QUESTION THAT FRICKING MADE MY HEAD TURN ON AND OFF) "So you know she likes you right? She thought "bullying" you was a way of showing her feelings, I told her she was wrong she didn't believe me until a few days ago." Oh. My. Gills. My face looked like a red balloon about to burst , I think they burst right? From what I saw on the surface.. "SHE WHAT?!" I yelled. "Didnt you hear me? I said she likes you idiot."* *"Why would she like me?!" I asked. ( Cmon Anastasia! That's such a stupid question.) "She actually talks about you everytime ,She Never fails to not mention your name in a conversation." My eyes opened wide. (MY BULLY- LIKING ME?! THAT WAS CRAZY.) "Uh... I-I have to go!" I said running to the school courtyard. He just waved then smiled."*

**6:35 ,My room**
*"I shut the door , Rethinking my life. I couldn't accept the fact Naila liked me!! (Sure she did🙄) Just then My older sister Amanda opened the door. "You shut the door. What's going on?" She asked in her super gentle polite voice ( Amanda always knows when something's wrong.) "Uhmmm you know Naila?". She automatically frowned. "What did she do? I swear to god I'll kick her a-" "Just listen!" I said then explained the rest. "Ohhhhh, Well you should be kinda happy , You also kinda stare at her nonstop." My eyes darted at her. "You noticed that?!" I smashed my face into my pillow. Aiden came running in my room. "I heard everything. I'm telling you Anastasia, That girl is not gonna be trustworthy." I threw a shoe at him. "How would you know?! You know damn well nothing about stuff like this!" (Looks like I was wrong..) "Her just becoming friends with you last week and now someone is saying she likes you? Kinda fishy to me, And all of us are half fish." Amanda sighed. "Don't fight you two. And Anastasia.. Aiden has a point." I didn't listen , All night I couldn't stop thinking about me and evans conversation"*

**12/25/2011**
*"Months have passed,I've got to know Naila better and vice Versa for her. I started to really like her ( NOT IN THE BEST FRIEND WAY SADLY☹️) That's when on Christmas Day her family had a party. Of course my parents made me attend. I wasn't complaining I got to see Naila! The party was not bad at all. Me and Naila had a lot of alone time laughing,talking and etc. That was when She took me to her room. "Your room is very pretty Naila." "Just like you"She mumbled. "What?.." i Said turning around. "Anastasia I really like you ,I told Evan to tell you earlier but I knew you wouldn't believe him.." My hear freaking froze. It took me some time for me to tell her I liked her back (BIG MISTAKE😭😭😭 WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?!?!) We ended up dating.Nobody else knew.. Except Evan, Of course she couldn't keep her mouth shut to him."*