Anastasias Jounral part 2

**1/15/2013**
*"Me and Naila were still dating.. Until it all decided to just break.. Usually I tell Naila everything AND I MEAN EVERYTHING nowadays , One day I was walking in the hallway with my friend Alice then I saw Naila , I waved to her but she didn't see me, She was talking to another girl, Which I knew her name was Hannah. She was the second person I hated. As they were talking they started laughing "Damn.. She's so stupid.." Hannah said. "I know never met anyone stupider." said Naila. " Hey Naila!!" I yelled. "Oh hey Anastasia" She Said then went to her class , We didn't have the same 4th period sadly.. But I had the same with Alice and Hannah. "Cmon let's go Anastasia" Alice said dragging my arm to our class"*

**My room**
*"I was FaceTiming Alice telling her everything Naila had said. "Girl.. she's obviously lying! You needa break up with her!" Alice said. I knew Alice was right.. my first relationship that's been going on for almost 2 years. "I need actual proof that it's her tho." "And how are we supposed to find that?! AINT no one gonna open their mouths about this, It's already spreading around the whole school! No one's gonna admit." I sighed , "Let me call Naila real quick, I'll call you back" I hung up the phone. Just then I heard a knock on my door. "Who's-". Alice shut open the door. "I'm gonna listen to every word she says." "WHAT THE F-" "What your mouth. And call her" (#StanAlice) I called Naila. "Hello?" She Said. "Hey Naila.. I just wanted to know.. Do you really know anything about this rumor , I tell you everything. Don't hide it from me." She was quiet for a second. "I don't have anything to do with this! Please don't tell me that Alice friend of yours is making you think that." Alice snatched my phone then yelled. "OH YES I DID ||BITCH|| WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?! IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND ITS NOT YOU SPREADING RUMORS THEN WHO IS IT?!?! CAUSE I KNOW ITS NOT ME DAMN WELL."* *"Alice calm down!" I said. "OH REALLY!? HOW DO WE REALLY KNOW ITS NOT YOU HUH?!?! YOUR JUST A FRIEND , IM HER ||FUCKING|| GIRLFRIEND." "that's enough." I hung up the phone. "I don't get why you even date her! She's obviously lying." Alice told me. "Y-you're right.."*